4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
small update but story is building up maybe after 1 or 2 updates things will get spicy keep up to good work
I hope so :) I can't forget poor Lois who is madly in love and horribly frustrated :cry:
[Edit] I had forgotten a few things and just played the relevant scenes again. Faye is mad as well, and even more :cry::cry:

Last edited:

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I pla lesbian path only so not much to see but I have to say regardless of situation (which I don't know)opening new paron page is big risk. I suspect like 40 percent won't get on new page. Let's hope for best . And hopefully lesbian scenes next update
Yah , I have been playing that route as well, the last update had so much promise! specially with the pantyhose scene,but as usual like in most games , its hit and miss, guess for us this is a miss~ guess we can only hope for next time.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
has anyone else feeling that carpet doesn't match the drapes after the last seen with Gene. Hope devs fix them next time that is if we saw them next time.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Pop Doggy
Toxic Mr Masculine

Nice update overall; most also say that the writing has improved a lot from the beginning! The issue now is that I've grown fond of Harry as a character, and now I am wondering when we will see him next, most likely not in the next update.

I think having more defined main characters would benefit the game. However, with the protagonist having three kids, focusing on a small cast might be challenging without risking a mainly incestuous theme. It's a delicate balance, especially considering the diverse preferences of players.

I want to say I agree with some of the sentiment here: her nipples don't look that appealing. They looked better in her room than in the bathroom due to the better lighting, but maybe do a poll to see which nipple types are most popular. There is still time to change them!

I think community-driven engagement, such as the feet poll, was great. It's wonderful to see the development team actively involving players in shaping certain aspects of the game, even in something that might not seem as big as the exact shape of her feet. That is why I am wondering why this wasn't done for something as important as Wanda's breasts. I believe extending this approach to include a nipple poll could further enhance player engagement and satisfaction with the game's creative direction.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Another game, that worth to be played in few years time.. hilarious if you think about it..
That's a good point. That other game had been going a couple years before I got to it and even though not much had happened there was still a lot of content and back then updates were huge. It's a lot easier to get into games when they've been going for a while.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
That's a good point. That other game had been going a couple years before I got to it and even though not much had happened there was still a lot of content and back then updates were huge. It's a lot easier to get into games when they've been going for a while.
Correct, waiting 3 months after 3 months, at the end I lose interest and I even forget the whole story.

I would rather wait few years at least I can "enjoy" a meaningful chunk of events

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes