4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Nice update overall; most also say that the writing has improved a lot from the beginning! The issue now is that I've grown fond of Harry as a character, and now I am wondering when we will see him next, most likely not in the next update.

I think having more defined main characters would benefit the game. However, with the protagonist having three kids, focusing on a small cast might be challenging without risking a mainly incestuous theme. It's a delicate balance, especially considering the diverse preferences of players.

I want to say I agree with some of the sentiment here: her nipples don't look that appealing. They looked better in her room than in the bathroom due to the better lighting, but maybe do a poll to see which nipple types are most popular. There is still time to change them!

I think community-driven engagement, such as the feet poll, was great. It's wonderful to see the development team actively involving players in shaping certain aspects of the game, even in something that might not seem as big as the exact shape of her feet. That is why I am wondering why this wasn't done for something as important as Wanda's breasts. I believe extending this approach to include a nipple poll could further enhance player engagement and satisfaction with the game's creative direction.
Nipples are a total failure, I would reduce the size of the area of the halo, they look too unrealistic and aesthetically unpleasing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Nipples are a total failure, I would reduce the size of the area of the halo, they look too unrealistic and aesthetically unpleasing
I totally agree; those examples are on point, just as I expected. I mean, her daughter, Lois, has beautiful ones, and I thought that Wanda might have been blessed with the same. I might just tag the developer in my feedback in case they don't see it. It's worth a shot, in case the developer is open to suggestions. Unless this is a matter of personal preference, I suppose they could be changed. However, that shouldn't matter since this is a game for profit, not passion—unless the developer doesn't care about appealing to the majority in this case.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I totally agree; those examples are on point, just as I expected. I mean, her daughter, Lois, has beautiful ones, and I thought that Wanda might have been blessed with the same. I might just tag the developer in my feedback in case they don't see it. It's worth a shot, in case the developer is open to suggestions. Unless this is a matter of personal preference, I suppose they could be changed. However, that shouldn't matter since this is a game for profit, not passion—unless the developer doesn't care about appealing to the majority in this case.

First of all, she has a normal sized nipple proportional to her breasts) neat nipples :love:

Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
thanks for the update but both the provided patch and the one you get from thread is both not working as intended who ever did it didnt do it right as it works half the time which makes the story less interesting

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Some of you don't seem to like her nipples? okay, from a female point of view, her nipples are okay, however her areola is too wide for her breast size, and in my point of view, the wrong color for her skin tone, that size areola is more seen on huge breasts ladies

For a perfect areola size, it should be slightly smaller

My art of Wanda breasts with the way I would have thought they would look like based on her breast size

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, has this game actually gotten anywhere? I know that past releases have been sparse on action. Is this still the case?

Reactions: Grelk
Oct 20, 2019
Some of you don't seem to like her nipples? okay, from a female point of view, her nipples are okay, however her areola is too wide for her breast size, and in my point of view, the wrong color for her skin tone, that size areola is more seen on huge breasts ladies

My art of Wanda breasts with the way I would have thought they would look like based on her breast size

Agree 100%!

Reactions: SexyShelly

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018

I guess I am one of the people you are referring to. I was not specific enough; my main concern was with the full shape, not only the nipple, though normally the term 'nipple' encompasses both the areola and nipple when talking casually.

Though I must say, your rendition is amazing. I would have been totally okay with your version.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Can we see her tits at least in this update without some convenient placed bath foam to cover it?
No nude or toples yet coz she still acting like shy and virgin girl for this momment.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No nude or toples yet coz she still acting like shy and virgin girl for this momment.
Gene sees her in the bathroom just wearing her panties when she calls for help and does not cover herself.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes