4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Pop Doggy was thinking about doing a poll for her breats and also what type of pubic hair she will have as I know that he is not too fond of the strip look.
Since the coder resigned and Pop Doggy moved his patron page so I am waiting to see what affect,if any,this may have on the update time table.

The nipple thing could of been the angle of the camera or the lighting that,to me atleast,made them look strange.

Ballancing the cast is a tough one and I do hope that the cast do not get as big as a certain other game.
Bush but well trimmed, that will go aside with her personality and being an 80s female

The nipple, well, the areola, is too big for her breast size and the wrong color, should be a slightly darker but her areola does need to be slightly smaller, sorry, but the areola on Wanda at the mo, only suits females with huge stretched breasts

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
I always cry when I see an incest game with female protagonist :cry:
I can't relate... Anyway, good luck for the development!

Mitja

Apr 21, 2017
I also have the problem of 0.4 version in the menu. And when I load a save, the story ends at 0.4. I am returned to the manu. What must I do?

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I also have the problem of 0.4 version in the menu. And when I load a save, the story ends at 0.4. I am returned to the manu. What must I do?
Have you moved the save folder from your 0.4 game folder to the game folder on 0.5 version?

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
The nipple, well, the areola, is too big for her breast size and the wrong color, should be a slightly darker but her areola does need to be slightly smaller, sorry, but the areola on Wanda at the mo, only suits females with huge stretched breasts
Totally disagree. Wanda's breasts look like those of a mother of three. The color of the areola and the shape of the nipples are unique parts of the body. You scold the creator to expect a super sexy doll, but the authors showed a completely natural female body.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The version info on the main screen is only a missed changed pic. Go into the "credits" and check there if it shows 0.5.0:
screenshot0001.png

Also, maybe re-download the patch again. I think there was an old one added in one of the downloads.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Totally disagree. Wanda's breasts look like those of a mother of three. The color of the areola and the shape of the nipples are unique parts of the body. You scold the creator to expect a super sexy doll, but the authors showed a completely natural female body.
No I don't expect a super sexy doll, but more realistic based on her breasts size and I am not talking about her nipple, the areola size is too wide even for a mother of three with her size breasts, sorry, but as a female myself, I know what I see and the areola is too unrealistic

I am not bothered either way if that is how Wanda will look, I still enjoy the game and story, I am just pointing out how a female sees her breasts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Shelly, rate the release for me out of 5 stars
With her starting to come nude and with Harry scenes where now we know they are real close friends and teasing him with her feet was a good introduction to Harry from my point of view, with Gene part where she not bothered if he sees her topless and her getting drunk while watching the movie as well as the cliffhanger on Gene path, it's clearly 4 stars

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes