4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry, what does this mean?
It seems to mean that the patch doesn't do what it's supposed to do. Maybe it wasn't moved into the "game" folder (the folder named "game"). If it stays where it is when you download the game, it won't do anything.

Dec 2, 2020
Damn. I like big areola but those breasts and nipples are.... Every breast has charm, in reeal life and also AV. I can admire any type, 20's or mature one, perky or a little saggy, silk skin or with streach marks. But these look like they came out of Play Doh mold.

• Sad
Reactions: thebowkid

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
No I don't expect a super sexy doll, but more realistic based on her breasts size and I am not talking about her nipple, the areola size is too wide even for a mother of three with her size breasts, sorry, but as a female myself, I know what I see and the areola is too unrealistic

I am not bothered either way if that is how Wanda will look, I still enjoy the game and story, I am just pointing out how a female sees her breasts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't Wanda supposed to be a super sexy woman anyway, like her sister and her daughters? :ROFLMAO:
But I totally agree with Shelly. The areolae become wider if the breasts stay bigger. But it's not the case of all women, I could see that in the case of my former wife and of my daughter. Well, I haven't seen my daughter's breasts since she was a little girl :D But her whole figure is exactly the same as it was before she had a child. And Wanda's breasts aren't that big to have extended areolae, but of course the developpers do what they want.

Feb 5, 2018
For anyone having problems with the incest patch not working, the Wincest patch coming with the WTmod is not working. Delete the folder and put win_scripts.rpa into the game folder instead.
1699611082966.png

1699611131462.png

1699611192042.png

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
There is a bug in the Mac version and it does not progress beyond the car scene where she picks up the boy
You mean it stops? I've just tried, during the car scene it jumped back to a preceding scene, when Wanda and Nicole go shopping and show their figures to each other, both in English and in Spanish.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
For anyone having problems with the incest patch not working, the Wincest patch coming with the WTmod is not working. Delete the folder and put win_scripts.rpa into the game folder instead.
View attachment 3075248

View attachment 3075249

View attachment 3075251
Hi. Do NOT delete the "wincest_patch" folder from my Mod, with that you remove my WT and the Wanda renaming in those game parts!

I actually assume those having problems didn't install the wincest patch first and maybe also started a new playthrough. Or used saves made without the wincest patch. But for my Mod it's needed to install the original wincest patch, too. Maybe I consider with the next Mod version to integrate that file also to prevent those issues.

I did now a "speed run" through the whole game and had no problems to get to the new v0.5 content. If some still have issues here saves from the start of each game chapter (on save page 1):

hgchfghg

Nov 9, 2023
Wondering about lesbian LI and type of content expected.
Lois- Sweetest and wholesome romance given insecurities of her.
Faye-More towards admiration of her mom and vice versa of her daughter. Modeling together and goes from there
Nicole-Personally i think she already has some type of feeling for her even before the shopping trip.
That teacher(forgetting name)-This is hard one. I think she will open wanda for more experience but probably she wont be exclusive LI.More towards lust than love.
Rest cast dont have much content either way to say anything

Reactions: afterlights
Feb 5, 2018
Hi. Do NOT delete the "wincest_patch" folder from my Mod, with that you remove my WT and the Wanda renaming in those game parts!

I actually assume those having problems didn't install the wincest patch first and maybe also started a new playthrough. Or used saves made without the wincest patch. But for my Mod it's needed to install the original wincest patch, too. Maybe I consider with the next Mod version to integrate that file also to prevent those issues.

I did now a "speed run" through the whole game and had no problems to get to the new v0.5 content. If some still have issues here saves from the start of each game chapter (on save page 1):
Ahh, my bad.

Turns out that win_scripts.rpa has to be in the game folder ALONG with the mod for everything to work.

Reactions: KoGa3

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wondering about lesbian LI and type of content expected.
Lois- Sweetest and wholesome romance given insecurities of her.
Faye-More towards admiration of her mom and vice versa of her daughter. Modeling together and goes from there
Nicole-Personally i think she already has some type of feeling for her even before the shopping trip.
That teacher(forgetting name)-This is hard one. I think she will open wanda for more experience but probably she wont be exclusive LI.More towards lust than love.
Rest cast dont have much content either way to say anything
You forgot Janets name?How could you
tenor.gif

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes