4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
News...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Sounds like you'll be missing out on a lot of the buildup that makes the best slow burn VNs so erotic.

Could just decrease the cast, that would speed up progress substantially. Maybe a terrible fire or you could always do a school shooting, they're all the rage these days.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
Hmm I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Sounds like you'll be missing out on a lot of the buildup that makes the best slow burn VNs so erotic.

Could just decrease the cast, that would speed up progress substantially. Maybe a terrible fire or you could always do a school shooting, they're all the rage these days.
Don't let bro cook

Orion84

Nov 10, 2023
What is so funny? Both reviews were done without taking into consideration development time. I am no longer a Patreon for either, but at least with A Wife and Mother there is a set amount of playable days and I know it will take over a decade to complete, meanwhile, this game has no end in sight which could mean it could go even longer.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Spotted the US citizen.
With a dark sense of humor! It would add to the realism!

I don't worry about people worrying anymore. This release has taught me not to give a fuck
Funny to say this right after it's announced you're doing a time warp just to get to lewd content sooner. Sounds like you're being influenced by the people who think every game should be a fuckfest from the beginning. Whatever you gotta tell yourself I guess.

Also should've realized you can't promise there won't be delays in a business like this. Things happen, often unforseen, and whether that be technical difficulties or real life situations you can't predict the future. Progress was being made at a decent pace that would continue to build the fanbase and in my personal opinion kowtowing to the complainers isn't necessary.

A lot of people complain about L&P's development, but what he's done is nothing short of masterful. Despite the outrage it's by far one of the most popular games on the site and he's raking in profits at an incredible rate. That's the result of following his vision and really not giving a fuck about the freeloaders opinions. If they had their way Sophia would've become a cockloving cum dumpster years ago, the game would've become boring and people would've lost interest.

Last edited:

kratosOne

Jul 21, 2018
Game does not run on 64bit Linux, even with setting appropriate permissions. Throws an Exec format error for the linux library file './MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/MsDenvers'

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
What is so funny? Both reviews were done without taking into consideration development time. I am no longer a Patreon for either, but at least with A Wife and Mother there is a set amount of playable days and I know it will take over a decade to complete, meanwhile, this game has no end in sight which could mean it could go even longer.
Do you think AWAM also had a sight of end goal after one year in development since released? :unsure:

Orion84

Nov 10, 2023
Do you think AWAM also had a sight of end goal after one year in development since released? :unsure:
As far as I am aware, it was always planned to have around 30 playable days, and when I joined the Patreon, it was at around playable day 10. When I noticed that each release was taking longer, I simply did the math and figured it was not worth it. However, that doesn't change the fact that everything he has released is top-notch.

With this game following the AWAM formula, trying to guide Wanda through her day meeting different people, it portrays less confidence, as there is no limit to the days she would be doing this. Ideally, I think this sort of game shouldn't take more than 3 years to develop from start to finish to keep the audience engaged. So, judging from the current pace of this one, I knew it would take longer than this, as it feels like it is exiting the prologue with this update in just under a year of development.

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
wait a moment so the update was just her and harry going through some scluptures. A foot massage and then helping ben? There is nothing else?
amazing right. nearly 5 months of development time for less than 5 minutes of gameplay with no meaningful progress made in any relationship or corruption level. A pity. MC is nicely rendered. But if you want even an hour of gameplay, probably need to come back in 5 years. Assuming it has not already been abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes