4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Tsukani

Oct 14, 2023
Wondering about lesbian LI and type of content expected.
Lois- Sweetest and wholesome romance given insecurities of her.
Faye-More towards admiration of her mom and vice versa of her daughter. Modeling together and goes from there
Nicole-Personally i think she already has some type of feeling for her even before the shopping trip.
That teacher(forgetting name)-This is hard one. I think she will open wanda for more experience but probably she wont be exclusive LI.More towards lust than love.
Rest cast dont have much content either way to say anything
I don't know about that, given that one scene Wanda's getting corrupted by Lois too :LOL:

either way i want moar

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
that's exactly
In the Mac version there's a lot of files which aren't in the Windows version. The first screenshot shows the Windows folder, the second one the corresponding Mac folder.
windows.png mac.png
If I remove them the game plays almost normally, there's still an error that you can ignore to go further (perhaps it doesn't happen if you select English as the game's language).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the problem comes from one of those files, the port to Mac does work.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi. Do NOT delete the "wincest_patch" folder from my Mod, with that you remove my WT and the Wanda renaming in those game parts!

I actually assume those having problems didn't install the wincest patch first and maybe also started a new playthrough. Or used saves made without the wincest patch. But for my Mod it's needed to install the original wincest patch, too. Maybe I consider with the next Mod version to integrate that file also to prevent those issues.

I did now a "speed run" through the whole game and had no problems to get to the new v0.5 content. If some still have issues here saves from the start of each game chapter (on save page 1):
I have no idea what went wrong, I added standalone wincest and then adfdded koga mod....grey screen, tried new game, koga music error, so removed wincst folder in koga and then it worked for 4 or 5 images and then greyscren about wincest 0.1 so remved all and only added wincest from standalone and still same error after a few pages, greyscreen erro....

btw tried to start new game each time, as I did not expect saves to work

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'wandaname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v0.01_clean.rpyc", line 58, in script
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1473, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1335, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "U:\sex games\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\MsDenvers-0.5.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'wandaname'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Ms Denvers 0.5.0
Fri Nov 10 17:20:56 2023
[/CODE]

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
it worked after the first 3 or 4 greyscreens

but I see he kept the dumb anti edit save protection bullshiot lol

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
wait a moment so the update was just her and harry going through some scluptures. A foot massage and then helping ben? There is nothing else?
gene also made an appearance and Wanda ended up almost naked on the bathroom floor and called for Gene to help her even though she was just wearing red panties.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I just hope they don't include more characters because going ahead ..it will be hard to update all character path in one go....and i hope corruption will not delay for years to lead it to some good scene

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, if you are only plaiyng the lesbian route, this update was a bit of a waste of time, tbh.
Not that it was bad or anything, but nothing at all that did something for that path.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes