4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Am I wrong or not? but at the school it's just the 2 of them, confidentiality/privacy thing, outside, the library if I'm not mistaken, there would be more people around.
Wanda should ask Janet where did you go to have your affair with Terrence, I mean your “secret lover”

Reactions: nexer

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I'm the opposite of some people here where I wish I could just expel Terrance. I have no interest in the character and have to go through scene after scene making sure to choose the right response.

It .. and this is a personal problem gives me slight anxiety the fact I can't just say once and be done with the character but keep having to go through it over and over. It makes me worried it will go the way of some developers where I am given the illusion of choice until it just forces a situation on me. I have no idea the story tho and no idea what is going to happen but it makes me weary of the future of the game. Again a personal problem. been burnt too many times on other games recently.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm the opposite of some people here where I wish I could just expel Terrance. I have no interest in the character and have to go through scene after scene making sure to choose the right response.

It .. and this is a personal problem gives me slight anxiety the fact I can't just say once and be done with the character but keep having to go through it over and over. It makes me worried it will go the way of some developers where I am given the illusion of choice until it just forces a situation on me. I have no idea the story tho and no idea what is going to happen but it makes me weary of the future of the game. Again a personal problem. been burnt too many times on other games recently.
It just bothers me because it's development time wasted on part of the story that doesn't interest me lol, but so far the choice driven aspect has been pretty straight forward. I don't even need him expelled, just let us have Wanda decline to be his counselor = no more Terry, then you're not wasting time on pointless content. I kinda thought that happened but maybe just wishful thinking.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Welcome to the club of players who don't wanna see a Terrence in their play
and will skip the content between him and Wanda.

;)

I have the same problem, so i perfectly understand your feelings and everything you wrote about. You are not alone)

Yes, i share your concern.
If a game with such awesome characters and renders turns into another primitive, kinetic novel,
it will just be a complete disaster)
I do that with most games. If there's a character I'm not interested in but can't bypass the content then I'll turn on skip unseen text, and unfortunately that's the majority here. I imagine if Ms Denvers is still rockin in a couple years we will have had some really steamy lesbian incest and it will be well worth it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So, we have Faye and Gene on one side, Lois on the other. The two are attracted to Wanda, and Wanda to Lois, Wanda will be the victim but also the executioner.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nah, my point is that Toxic Mr Masculine's ideas are good and interesting, it's just that, as a player, when you play, you don't really pay attention to all the details.
Terence is not traumatized by the fact that his girlfriend broke up with him so suddenly, but he is a bit thrown off course. The hard bone has a soft core.
Obviously this girl didn't see the relationship with Terence as something that would last a lifetime, but only as an interim episode. I think that's how she assessed Terence's current level of mental and social development. For her, Terence was just the guy to play with, one of the good-looking top school ruffians you can adorn yourself with.
But then she got cold feet when he gave her this expensive birthday present and dumped Terence, the smart girl.
And now Terence has fallen for Wanda. A woman who may be an educator but who often only thinks with her gut - see Geene.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Terence is not traumatized by the fact that his girlfriend broke up with him so suddenly, but he is a bit thrown off course. The hard bone has a soft core.
Obviously this girl didn't see the relationship with Terence as something that would last a lifetime, but only as an interim episode. I think that's how she assessed Terence's current level of mental and social development. For her, Terence was just the guy to play with, one of the good-looking top school ruffians you can adorn yourself with.
But then she got cold feet when he gave her this expensive birthday present and dumped Terence, the smart girl.
And now Terence has fallen for Wanda. A woman who may be an educator but who often only thinks with her gut - see Geene.
Like on the rebound from his X but pushing the bounderies with Wanda

Jul 1, 2021
why can't I get the walk threw to work ,
To install the Mod for the game "Ms. Denvers" you have to:
==========================================================

1. Install the base game first
2. download and extract the Mod archive in a temporary folder
3. move the extracted files into your game folder (...\game\)
That´s it.
There should be now a Mod button in the games quick menu
and also another one in the game settings/preferences
You also can activate the Mod menu while playing a game
when pressing "Shift" +"k" on PC's.
Yours
KoGa3
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE LISTED IN THE FILES FOR THE MOD!
P.S. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE WINCEST PATCH FIRST - IF YOU ARE USING IT.

screenshot0001.png IT WORKS FOR ME! 1702866594810.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ksirc

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
To install the Mod for the game "Ms. Denvers" you have to:
==========================================================

1. Install the base game first
2. download and extract the Mod archive in a temporary folder
3. move the extracted files into your game folder (...\game\)
That´s it.
There should be now a Mod button in the games quick menu
and also another one in the game settings/preferences
You also can activate the Mod menu while playing a game
when pressing "Shift" +"k" on PC's.
Yours
KoGa3
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE LISTED IN THE FILES FOR THE MOD!
P.S. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE WINCEST PATCH FIRST - IF YOU ARE USING IT.

View attachment 3183451 IT WORKS FOR ME! View attachment 3183485
(y)

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes