4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There are reasons for Gene to return to Wanda's room. And even if she doesn't call on him to help her up, it's still possible we'll get the last teaser on both routes.
screenshot0001.png

This one is on both route: Gene sees her topless or not.
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Old Dog

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I would not say "Hate" but he is definitly my main focus.
I would love him to dominate her and turn her into a brainless teenager falling overheeel for his looks and body.
Screaming his name in her wet dreams and on his cock when she is awake.
Speaking of Terrence, as his story isn't very advanced, may I suggest that Toxic Mr Masculine enrichs his background?
I mean:
Wanda is defined as a proficient professional. She is going through a difficult period, both financially and emotionally.
Now, for her to fall and melt in the arms of Terrence, she will need to be deeply moved by his distress.
A teenage/first love hart brake seems to be too weak for her to cross the line.
That is a good start though but digging farther she should sympathize greatly with his dramatic life.
Suggestions:
- Psychologicaly abusive father/parents. Putting too much pressure on there lonely child.
- Death of his mother in a car accident where he was there and he suffer the loss and the guilt to have survived her. So he will long for a mother figure that she will be willing to give him.

Adding these to his past will show Wanda how much he needs a listening ear, a supportive shoulder and... a willing MILF, who craves the attention of an alpha male, and will quench her thirst abandoning herself in his arms.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are reasons for Gene to return to Wanda's room. And even if she doesn't call on him to help her up, it's still possible we'll get the last teaser on both routes.
View attachment 3163800

This one is on both route: Gene sees her topless or not.
View attachment 3163801
He maybe wanted to check in on his mother but then other ideas crepted into his head.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Speaking of Terrence, as his story isn't very advanced, may I suggest that Toxic Mr Masculine enrichs his background?
I mean:
Wanda is defined as a proficient professional. She is going through a difficult period, both financially and emotionally.
Now, for her to fall and melt in the arms of Terrence, she will need to be deeply moved by his distress.
That is a good start though but digging farther she should sympathize greatly with his dramatic life.
Suggestions:
- Psychologicaly abusive father/parents. Putting too much pressure on there lonely child.
- Death of his mother in a car accident where he was there and he suffer the loss and the guilt to have survived her. So he will long for a mother figure that she will be willing to give him.

Adding these to his past will show Wanda how much he needs a listening ear, a supportive shoulder and... a willing MILF, who craves the attention of an alpha male, and will quench her thirst abandoning herself in his arms.
Wanda craves the attention of an alpha male!I don't think so, atleast not just now and she is already financially stretched so dating Terrence would only add to this burden

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We'll have to see how important it is that Wanda called him to help her :unsure:
They have seen each other topless and I think that Wanda has deeper feeling for her son judging by her past thoughts.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I mean:
Suggestions:

IMO, Wanda has to believe that Terrence can be saved, that, his aggression is just a way to hide his vulnerabilities.
It all depends on Terrence, how well he plays his part. I think that during each session he should play both the role of a sensitive and vulnerable teenager and the role of an aggressive one, aggression that should gradually diminish so that he can fool Wanda into believing that there is progress and be convinced that Terrence can be recovered.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would like to see something like this happen that Gene brings a girlfriend home and this brings up alsorts of emotions in Wanda towards her son that she does not fully understand at first.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would like to see something like this happen that Gene brings a girlfriend home and this bringsd up emotions in Wanda towards her son that she does not fully understand at first.
Daval uses this in his latest update.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would like to see something like this happen that Gene brings a girlfriend home and this bringsd up emotions in Wanda towards her son that she does not fully understand at first.
Would be great if Gene brought home a cougar with a body like Wanda’s, that would probly make her jealous and maybe have her seduce him so he will breakup with the cougar girlfriend

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes