4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I did this as a joke but on seeing this
View attachment 3151576
Action while intoxicated!I am not too sure on this one but I do hope that it is not Wanda passed out while people abuse her.
We'll see if Janet is a good girl or if Terrence will be the blackmailer :unsure:
It's to be expected that Wanda will end up in this situation of being blackmailed into something.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We'll see if Janet is a good girl or if Terrence will be the blackmailer :unsure:
It's to be expected that Wanda will end up in this situation of being blackmailed into something.
I feel it would need to be more than he say she say and some sort of evidence will be needed but I feel Janet is the dark horse and since relationships with staff are prohibited/frowned apon I can see Vicky becoming an accomplish knowing or unknowingly.
We also don't know who Janet is having the affair with and if it is Steve then this opens up some interesting possibilities.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I feel it would need to be more than he say she say and some sort of evidence will be needed but I feel Janet is the dark horse and since relationships with staff are prohibited/frowned apon I can see Vicky becoming an accomplish knowing or unknowingly.
Possibly, Janet is too adventurous, Wanda might have problems if their relationship gets closer.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Possibly, Janet is too adventurous, Wanda might have problems if their relationship gets closer.
This is where the alcohol could come into play and janet reminding Wanda how lonely her life is and how she could end up all alone once the kids have left home,play on her emotions.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This is where the alcohol could come into play and janet reminding Wanda how lonely her life is and how she could end up all alone once the kids have left home,play on her emotions.
Janet appears in the next update, but I think it will just set the stage for her next big event. We'll find out what she's up to, at least :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Janet appears in the next update, but I think it will just set the stage for her next big event. We'll find out what she's up to, at least :unsure:
Since Wanda does owe her a coffee and janet could replace the pantyhose(crotchless) but I would really like to see gene with a girlfriend to see Wandas reaction/thoughts and also to catch them engaging in a sex act/foreplay.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
We also don't know who Janet is having the affair with and if it is Steve then this opens up some interesting possibilities.
I had the impression that Janet’s affair is with Terrence, then they both would be fighting over the bad boy unless they shared him:ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I had the impression that Janet’s affair is with Terrence, then they both would be fighting over the bad boy unless they shared him:ROFLMAO:
Since terrence split from his girlfriend seems to be affecting him more than he likes to let on so he puts on this bad boy image as a front.
Jenet I think is having an affair with Steve and they caused the fire at the chemistry lab/class and they covered it up.
Steve is now has the power of the board but not all board members are with him so blackmailing Wanda into backing him would be to his advantage.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Since terrence split from his girlfriend seems to be affecting him more than he likes to let on so he puts on this bad boy image as a front.
Jenet I think is having an affair with Steve and they caused the fire at the chemistry lab/class and they covered it up.
Steve is now has the power of the board but not all board members are with him so blackmailing Wanda into backing him would be to his advantage.
Right, I would add that Terrence's route would copy another game.
Most likely it will be an adult blackmailing her. As for Terrence, he's a troubled young man, even without the breakup with his ex-girlfriend, I'd go with the bad boy idea.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right, I would add that Terrence's route would copy another game.
Most likely it will be an adult blackmailing her. As for Terrence, he's a troubled young man, even without the breakup with his ex-girlfriend, I'd go with the bad boy idea.
The other question is is someone swindling the school out of funds?

• Thinking Face

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The other question is is someone swindling the school out of funds?
That actually happens quite frequently in the US, my old high school treasurer got arrested years ago for taking money for years to pay gambling debts and now I just reminded myself just last year at the hospital I do tech support for another old lady was fired for having donation money go right into her out of state bank account

Reactions: nexer and Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If what you suggest is true, someone needs support on the board. The only one who approached Wanda was Janet.
Since Steve is now in charge of the board but Rick is still the most senior board member and as a result still has a lot of influence.
So if Steve and janet are an item with whom does Wandas loyalties lie with?

Reactions: S.t.s

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Since Steve is now in charge of the board but Rick is still the most senior board member and as a result still has a lot of influence.
So if Steve and janet are an item with whom does Wandas loyalties lie with?
The only ones who seem to have made a move are Steve/Janet. I'd say they have an interest in "convincing" Wanda :unsure:

Reactions: Old Dog
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes