4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes. Much more
Sounds right to me. A lot of stupid things are done under the influence of alcohol and I would add that an intelligent person stops at alcohol, not looking for anything else.
"It’s the idle hours that most often lead a man to ruin", to use a phrase from a recent movie :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sounds right to me. A lot of stupid things are done under the influence of alcohol and I would add that an intelligent person stops at alcohol, not looking for anything else.
"It’s the idle hours that most often lead a man to ruin", to use a phrase from a recent movie :ROFLMAO:
Alcohol and getting carried away in the heat of the moment has already happened to Wanda with the Faye massage but please no sleep sex.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now, important, how much does she remember? In my experience, some of it does, but some of it doesn't :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now, important, how much does she remember? In my experience, some of it does, but some of it doesn't :ROFLMAO:
yea the hangover kicks in but the memory will return over time, also is this a work day?
The arm covering the chest why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
yea the hangover kicks in but memory will return over time also this is a work day?
The arm covering the chest why?
I'm guessing, something like this hasn't happened to her before, I mean, she doesn't sleep topless.
But I think the important thing will be to remember who helped her get into bed.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm guessing, something like this hasn't happened to her before, I mean, she doesn't sleep topless.
But I think the important thing will be to remember who helped her get into bed.
Agreed and remember faye can do a great massage so maybe Faye gives Wanda a foot massage ;)
After Wanda has a nice relaxing bath and all she will be wearing is atowel,yunny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nexer
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes