4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Harry does not appear in v0.6, it would be a filler for v0.7. A teaser with bad intentions, to ruin our predictions :ROFLMAO:
What guy do you think will lay Wanda first?

Harry
Terrence
Gene
Randy
Other (mostly cause I can’t remember their names) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The rose is taken from
View attachment 3234543

I was thinking it could be an invitation for an auction, the one that Harry promised her in the last release. He could have slipped the invitation in her bag/teacher drawer/mailbox at school in the morning, after the talk of the previous day

View attachment 3234551 View attachment 3234556
Python:
Harry "You know, I was actually there at the auction for this. Dad was busy with work, so he couldn't go and ask me to attend instead. I acted as his agent to bid on the stuff he wanted."
Wanda "Wow, that's so cool. I've never been to a high society auction, or at most a school auction. You're so young and you already have such a wealth of experience that I just can't hope for."
Harry "Please don't say that. You know you can come with me anytime."
Wanda "Are you inviting me?"
Harry "Why not? Besides these things are more fun when you're there with someone."
w "I've never been to an auction before and this will be a novel experience to see more exotic treasures, antiques and paintings."
Wanda "They serve kinds of food and wine there, do they?"
Harry "I'll take that as a yes."
Wanda "Well, I didn't say that."
Harry "We will see."
Why the black rose, though? I have no idea, but... a google search later
View attachment 3234558

:)
Even i don't spend this much time thinking about this story :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So who sent the note?
I will dismiss Terrence as he does not seem bright enough but Harry knows about different cultures and the black rose does have a meaning,think of Romeo and Juliet forbidden love.
The outfit does seem very casual for work from what we have seen her wear in the past so maybe at home.
After the last conversation with her work colleague Janet, I would guess it's an invitation from her to an exclusive nightclub for a girls' night out.
Sure, just speculation, but if I had to bet....

Reactions: xxxorro
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes