Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3260776_aa.png

This is white background, text color #ff9900, gaussian blur
1704535510822.png

Same colors, but Mozaic pixelate
1704536451066.png
1704535654614.png

It looked like the text was written with different colors, otherwise Pixelate would have given monochrome shades.

It can be approximated when a word has letters like I, d, l, t, or q, g, y, ...
1704536631486.png

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yes ,I like it.
A bit of a mystery as to whether they mean the photo shoot or what happened with Terrence.
I'd be cool with that since I choose neither one heh so guess I wouldn't get blackmailed in my playthrough.

I'm hoping it's not blackmail. never been a fan of it in most games. usually it ends up taking player agency and choice away (I know it's kinda the point) forcing sexual actions without choice. Most games don't allow you to counter the blackmail or ignore it.

And of course Big Brother Patreon doesn't like it.. like many things. Seen a few games have to remove the blackmail stuff if it lead to anything sexual.

But again depends on how it is used. Most games I have played have used it just to force situations on the MC with very little logic to the actual Blackmail making sense. "You flirted with this person now I'm going to blackmail you into having sex with me", "This thing you did in the past? I'm going to blackmail you into doing it in the present as well."

Just kinda rambling tho since it's just a what if? at this point ( and usually my brain goes to worst case despite trying to not let it ) This game has been very good for allowing you to choose the situations the character is involved with and would just hate to see that go away. If it's a consequence of a single choice in the game then that would be okay as it could still allow the player to avoid it if wanted. But if it's forced on every player no matter the choices they made I'm concerned.

As an aside. I wonder if Baldur's gate 3 has ruined my ability to judge games for the amount of choices they give us. Feel like I've been more critical of choices in games after playing it so much.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes