4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I agree,, they are a little bit bigger if i remember correctly. But i remember the first time we were able to see them in the last update, i thought how sexy they are, a little bit bigger than usual, but i liked them quite a bit.

Reactions: Mars88

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I agree,, they are a little bit bigger if i remember correctly. But i remember the first time we were able to see them in the last update, i thought how sexy they are, a little bit bigger than usual, but i liked them quite a bit.
Toxic Mr Masculine The size could be no problem if the nipples colour don't make such strong contrast to the skin. For example, I love the breasts of this girl despite she also has big areolas

unnamed.jpg Faye Reagan12.jpg

If the nipples are similar to the skin colour, they still could look nice being big. So, an alternative of changing nipples size can be changing the contrast, colour and saturation of the nipples:

3_7_WG_173.jpg 3_7_WG_173-1.jpg

Although the nipples are the same size, you don't perceive them that big when their colour is near to the skin colour, so, they look better.

I still prefer the smaller nipples, but it's your decision.

3_7_WG_173.jpg

Other alternative could be reducing the nipples to a mid term and changing the colour a bit too, to generate less contrast. So, everybody is happy. Like the ones of Noemi from Noemi's Toscana

noemi.jpg

11068cac-e3b3-449c-9056-33e75646be42_text.gif

Edit: I was referring to the nipple as the whole areola + nipple, but it seems that the areola isn't part of the nipple. Sorry for the confussion. When I was referring to reduce the nipple size I was refering mainly to the areola size.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020
Toxic Mr Masculine The size could be no problem if the nipples colour don't make such strong contrast to the skin. For example, I love the breasts of this girl despite she also has big areolas

View attachment 3250669 View attachment 3250666

If the nipples are similar to the skin colour, they still could look nice being big. So, an alternative of changing nipples size can be changing the contrast, colour and saturation of the nipples:

View attachment 3250682 View attachment 3250683

Although the nipples are the same size, you don't perceive them that big when their colour is near to the skin colour, so, they look better.

I still prefer the smaller nipples, but it's your decision.

View attachment 3250742

Other alternative could be reducing the nipples to a mid term and changing the colour a bit too, to generate less contrast. So, everybody is happy.

View attachment 3250785
I agree completely. The color and size contrast of the original nipples was jarring to me and took me out of the experience a bit. To me, they seemed stylistically incongruent to the realistic nature of the models. I overall prefer the last edit you made where both the areolas and nipples are smaller. However, I think a version where the areolas are color corrected and nipples slightly decreased would be the best look. That's just my rambling useless thoughts.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It's all a matter of personal preference. I like seeing nipples that have more contrast to the skin as opposed to one's too light and seem to get lost. As for the areolas? I think something in between the new and the old would look best. Again, just my preference. ;)

Reactions: mulerider
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes