4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought that the nipples looked like organ stoppers but I am ok with it,so don't shout at me again please ;)

Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I thought that the nipples looked like organ stoppers but I am ok with it,so don't shout at me again please ;)
You can't blame the poor woman, she was cold in the bathroom / washroom for you American people lol, when cold, ya nipples become pointing sticks

Yeah her areola (not nipple) did caught me off guard and I do think, just cutting off one cm from them would make them look perfect, but, I am also respecting the dev choice on how he want Wanda to look, I still think she looks fantastic, still love the game, still love the plot and story and how really well the script is written and I agree with nexer that they could play a role in future of the story

I totally agree with Old Dog, I am also okay with them now, they grown on me (no pun intended lol)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
You can't blame the poor woman, she was cold in the bathroom / washroom for you American people lol, when cold, ya nipples become pointing sticks

Yeah her areola (not nipple) did caught me off guard and I do think, just cutting off one cm from them would make them look perfect, but, I am also respecting the dev choice on how he want Wanda to look, I still think she looks fantastic, still love the game, still love the plot and story and how really well the script is written and I agree with nexer that they could play a role in future of the story

I totally agree with Old Dog, I am also okay with them now, they grown on me (no pun intended lol)
You're not American, Shelly chan?

It seems there's a problem of vocabulary. On the three pictures which ashitanojoe posted, the nipples are the same, on the first two it's the areolae which are wider, and some don't like that (I vote with those "some" :D).

I know you know the difference but some seem to be confused.

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
You're not American, Shelly chan?

It seems there's a problem of vocabulary. On the three pictures which ashitanojoe posted, the nipples are the same, on the first two it's the areolae which are wider, and some don't like that (I vote with those "some" :D).

I know you know the difference but some seem to be confused.
Nope, love the place, but sadly no, I am British

Where did you get Chan from? lol

Reactions: Udayana

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Don't like them then don't play the game bub.

Or go make your own game.

Must be hard on you walking around with balls so big that you think you have the right to complain about their creation, especially since you're playing it for free.
I like the whole game except those Big Nipple ,
Wanda was perfect from top to bottom until she exposed those unattractive Nipples:( or else she would be top tier MILF like Sophia from AWAM.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes