4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
What is greater than fan art? Signature with fan club <3 this comes in addition to my signatures and I am happy to represent a fan club for the first time. Now the only thing missing is an official unofficial fan club thread :giggle: Thank you for creating and to founding the fan club!

Reactions: Old Dog and Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
What is greater than fan art? Signature with fan club <3 this comes in addition to my signatures and I am happy to represent a fan club for the first time. Now the only thing missing is an official unofficial fan club thread :giggle: Thank you for creating and to founding the fan club!
All in fan art thread. We will occupy a small part there. I'm right, fans of Wanda and Janet? :)

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
All in fan art thread. We will occupy a small part there. I'm right, fans of Wanda and Janet? :)
Yes, compared to Wanda and Janet Community, clearly in the minority, but nevertheless a fine fan group, which is small but nice, at least in my native language it sounds better than translating it into English. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I was able to spin them up myself using renpy 8.1.3 so they hopefully won't have any technical obstacles beyond needing to check the box.

On a semi-related note, anyone know if the substar block is being worked on? I'd like to follow but I avoid Patreon when I can.
DM me please

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I guess someone never watched terminator
The original ones? lol
I have been trying out a plugin for ps called Alpaca, which seems to be better than the ps gen fill, it has a feature where you can enhance a drawing into 3d or 2d or just enhance it, I tried to see what it was like, plus, FYI, I did say, "wallpaper" and not wallpaper I made like I normally do

Reactions: sexieallie2001

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
We can be a picky bunch us creators.
Very nice work SexyShelly
You all wouldn't be you, if you'll not picky lol, it does not bother me one bit, I love the way you all are, makes this page special and less toxic (no pun intended lol), also, at the end of the day, he also uses AI for his own work, he maybe a talented writer but, even Ai makes spelling mistakes ;)

You Old Dog you use and create renders for your own work and you make some personally good work, which you are very talented by the way

I use my art, drawings, digital drawings and in game renders that look really nice to use for a different theme to it, for my own work, Plus, the original drawing I used for that wallpaper is on my DeviantArt page for all to see

Reactions: Old Dog
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes