4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Borgiabou, is your life so pathetic that you follow thread of a game you don't like?
Nah i just like to follow this copycat of a game to see how much inspiration you take from the AWAM game regarding everything...:whistle: and to be the first to say "i told you so" to Old Dog :LOL:
Also the fuk i just did... i haven't had any post on this thread since i don't even remember...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nah i just like to follow this copycat of a game to see how much inspiration you take from the AWAM game regarding everything...:whistle: and to be the first to say "i told you so" to Old Dog :LOL:
Also the fuk i just did... i haven't had any post on this thread since i don't even remember...
Where do you think that the dev got the idea for AwAm from?Another dev perhaps, so this theme is nothing new.
As for inspiration well I have taken that from a number of games for my art and I have seen other devs do the same but the point is this is not awam no matter how much you bang on about it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Where do you think that the dev got the idea for AwAm from?Another dev perhaps, so this theme is nothing new.
As for inspiration well I have taken that from a number of games for my art and I have seen other devs do the same but the point is this is not awam no matter how much you bang on about it.
Yeah, and that "I told you so", which is already at least 3 years old and which binds certain people ;), I hope it comes true, I mean 3 more years with Wanda.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes