4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Terrific, as always.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it already, but:
1719912303576.png
6.5547 miles would be a quarter marathon.

Oh, and one line is missing a bit:
1719912463316.png
"She will take good care of [you]."

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Please explain how my post was "off topic" when asking if this is another tease similar to another VN (5 year tease) based upon other players comments? OP doesn't say we can't refer/compare/mention other VN. If it is i certainly DO NOT want to subscribe or support it.
1719913554343.png

Last edited:

masketta-man

Jun 6, 2022
Another shot of the new Wanda's boobs. I guess it is a spoiler, so be warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fuck? What was wrong with the old boobs? It made her look like an actual older woman. Actually she looks younger generally here. Even if you prefer this new stuff, changing a character's look during development generally fucks with your character recognition, like AWAM. I don't give a fuck that I'm being a sad stupid idiot for being this mad but what the fuck man.

Reactions: afterlights
Jun 18, 2023
The fuck? What was wrong with the old boobs? It made her look like an actual older woman. Actually she looks younger generally here. Even if you prefer this new stuff, changing a character's look during development generally fucks with your character recognition, like AWAM. I don't give a fuck that I'm being a sad stupid idiot for being this mad but what the fuck man.
Those were sad boobs, imho. She is supposed to attract people, not the other way around, and now she is perfect in every part of her body.

masketta-man

Jun 6, 2022
Those were sad boobs, imho. She is supposed to attract people, not the other way around, and now she is perfect in every part of her body.
Sad boobs? You mean, slightly more realistic boobs? Her new boobs look like plastic surgery for her age. That's what you find attractive? Go outside and touch grass, and touch boobs too. You find perfection in all boobs with time, I promise.

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Sad boobs? You mean, slightly more realistic boobs? Her new boobs look like plastic surgery for her age. That's what you find attractive? Go outside and touch grass, and touch boobs too. You find perfection in all boobs with time, I promise.
I agree, look like implants now. The originals looked more like breasts on a woman her age.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Fair point
Honest question, would you kick her out of bed for having either set?
Unfair question... heck I've know dudes who would fuck a snake if someone held it still, doesn't mean they find them attractive just that their little brain is hoarding the blood supply to their big brain.

But fake boobs are incredibly divisive for some men. Personally I've NEVER see a fake set of tits I would consider attractive, might as well be attracted to a Plastic Doll IMO and no chick with fake tits would have ever gotten an invite to my bed either. Breast should move and bounce not sit on a woman's chest like a couple of mounded scoops of plaster.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Unfair question... heck I've know dudes who would fuck a snake if someone held it still, doesn't mean they find them attractive just that their little brain is hoarding the blood supply to their big brain.

But fake boobs are incredibly divisive for some men. Personally I've NEVER see a fake set of tits I would consider attractive, might as well be attracted to a Plastic Doll IMO and no chick with fake tits would have ever gotten an invite to my bed either. Breast should move and bounce not sit on a woman's chest like a couple of mounded scoops of plaster.
Same here. I can probably count on one hand the amount of fake boobs I've seen in my lifetime (I'm not young lol), that look good. All natural for me please.

Reactions: afterlights

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024

Not unfair. Would you or wouldn't you?
If you'd fuck Wanda whether she had her new tits or old tits, what's the point in complaining?
"Yeah, I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't enjoy it as much," sounds kinda captious doesn't it?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes