4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Info: it's for the game with the patch

==================================
July 7, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.07.5
==================================

Attention!
It seems with this version the game is splitting into routes. If you are on the Terrance route you will miss the Lois content. So far I made a choice at the end of the Terrance content to switch to it. But keep in mind that is maybe messing with the game saves since you see content you actually shouldn't! I therefore do not recommend it for your main playthrough.

Also so far i did not change the old WT hints. I'll check with the next versions if it's maybe better to change/remove the green recommendations and only do the game points.

Download Mod v0.07.5aWT (~3MB)
(wincest patch already included)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07.5aWT and included wincest patch (~340MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
Hi Bro, will it be possible to workout a Replay Gallery in future? :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi Bro, will it be possible to workout a Replay Gallery in future? :)
Hi. The kinda funny thing is, i had a replay in my first Mod versions. But stopped that again back then since there was one announced from the devs themselfs (if I remember right with a "memories" button in the character info screens). I don't know if that's still planned and at some point integrated in the main game. I therefore decided to not make one again, at least so far. It's quite time consuming for me making one, don't want to do "double work".

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
This game is good, especially the Terrence route. But I'm afraid looking at the relationship screen that it's fallen for the "too many characters" problem that almost every game has.

Even a peak game developer with 2-3 commercially successful games like Eva Kiss, she doesn't have this many sexual partners for the MC.

You can already tell the rest of the characters in this game suffers greatly because of this. The developer should re-focus his efforts on delivering high quality writing and rendering for a few core flavors and aim for choices that matter, rather than binaries of (Yes Sex / No Sex) that you get from too many sexual scenes and partners.
Good comment and agreed. Plethora of characters not only dilutes the central theme, but given the slowness of updates, makes a good story ridiculously long and distracting. One could name another example with minimal progress over 7 years....and still going.
Too many times in other games we read, "Who is he, who is she?", because viewers may not have encountered them for literally years!
Good fiction needs diversity of characters, some liked, some hated, but too many is too much in VN.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes