4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think I'm getting a little lost out here. Isn't the big Terrance scene (in this update), on day 2? and then the story stops in this version? Aren't we supposed to be like on 4 or 5? What happened to all the other scenes? I have a number of saves for different days in the story and they all seem to end with the Terrance and Wanda boobs scene. I think I'll just start a new game and see what happens. Is there some kind of redo going on?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, a question for you. Can minimizing the contact with Terrance help with the corruption of the family, or is the corruption by Terrance needed to speed the corruption of the family? In otherwords, all corruption is needed no matter from where to corrupt the family. Terrance is needed in the game?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
PopDoggy, a question for you. Can minimizing the contact with Terrance help with the corruption of the family, or is the corruption by Terrance needed to speed the corruption of the family? In otherwords, all corruption is needed no matter from where to corrupt the family. Terrance is needed in the game?
Nope, every character is exclusive to their own route. I can't comment for sure on the overall lust points, that to me seems unnecessary but could possibly come into play later.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Terrance should stop playing around and trying to convince Wanda that she wants to be with him; it's obvious Wanda is really prudish and conflicted about it, being his teacher and all, so he should just dominate her, take her and not leave her a choice.
This way, she has no say and her consent is not given, so her inner conflict is resolved by claiming she was forced to do it. Of course, she could defend herself if she truly doesn't want it, but we all know what choice she should take ;). And this is also what people like me probably hope from a Terrance path: this whole romantic "You want it and I will make you feel good" nonsense can happen in other routes; there are people who hate Terrance for being this kind of guy and they would probably choose those other paths, so the Terrance path should emphasize his asshole-ness for people who like him because he is how he is. And having different kinds of relationships and not only different sex partners would surely benefit the game.

The involuntary tit exposure was nice and he's on the right track, of course he shouldn't have let her go. At least a blowjob should have happened, imho.
I really hope that sex won't be the "goal", but a regular part of Wandas relationships with others.
That's using a lot of extra words to ask "why doesn't he just rape her?"

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes