4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
GAme is still freaking amazing, Miss Denvers one of the prettiest models i have seen. But i just have to comment about what the developer started doing in these latest updates.
First of all they are super small, but i can understand that since the waiting between the updates is not that long. But these last 2 were very short and what is even worse is how he decided to end them. Right in the middle of the action he cuts them and ends. Like come on, finish a scene and then end the update. Same was with the last Terrence scene, and even worse with Louis scene. Says a big Louis scene and ends the update in the middle of it while Miss Denvers is kissing her ass.
I would say the update was not worth the wait if Miss Denvers was not such a hottie, and the renders so good, so i am happy just to see her and how sexy she is.
But he should really change the way he ends these updates, and lets face it this second part of the update should have been included in the previous update, considering how small both are.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This one ends in the car. Is that all for this update?
Nope, the end of update when Terrence and Wanda kissing, groping Wanda's tits or pussy in the cafe/werehouse
fyi Wanda's tits looks beautiful in that moment at least 4 me

Last edited:

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I mean I get "slow burn" to build up expectations and excitement but I think it works better when the character is not a complete babe that has no way to get the interest of good men (not just the common hobo that for some reason ends up having sex with the complete babe).

1 1/2 years is quite the commitment to the slow burn.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Terrance should stop playing around and trying to convince Wanda that she wants to be with him; it's obvious Wanda is really prudish and conflicted about it, being his teacher and all, so he should just dominate her, take her and not leave her a choice.
This way, she has no say and her consent is not given, so her inner conflict is resolved by claiming she was forced to do it. Of course, she could defend herself if she truly doesn't want it, but we all know what choice she should take ;). And this is also what people like me probably hope from a Terrance path: this whole romantic "You want it and I will make you feel good" nonsense can happen in other routes; there are people who hate Terrance for being this kind of guy and they would probably choose those other paths, so the Terrance path should emphasize his asshole-ness for people who like him because he is how he is. And having different kinds of relationships and not only different sex partners would surely benefit the game.

The involuntary tit exposure was nice and he's on the right track, of course he shouldn't have let her go. At least a blowjob should have happened, imho.
I really hope that sex won't be the "goal", but a regular part of Wandas relationships with others.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Love seeing so many comments on this game already after the new update. Shows a real interest int the game, good, bad, or indifferent. Ms. Denvers is a hottie and a cutie. Keep the main focus on incest and corrupting her, but, not with the douche-bag Terrance. SET HIM ON FIRE!!!! I would love to see Wanda become attached to one of her younger inexperience and very cute male students and decide that she would be the one to turn him into a man. She makes plans to seduce him and eventually, they become secret lovers, having liaisons in public places, classroom, bathroom, movie theater, park, zoo, amusement parks, library, subway, etc. She has him make friends with her kids and when he is invited over, they are making out with her kids are paying attention to the TV. Then she sneaks him into her bed. Eventually, they are caught by the kids.
What an extraordinary comment. But a good one. Remember my darlings, this is still fiction, so my money stays on Tel. And so do I believe, does Wanda.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Terrance should stop playing around and trying to convince Wanda that she wants to be with him; it's obvious Wanda is really prudish and conflicted about it, being his teacher and all, so he should just dominate her, take her and not leave her a choice.
This way, she has no say and her consent is not given, so her inner conflict is resolved by claiming she was forced to do it. Of course, she could defend herself if she truly doesn't want it, but we all know what choice she should take ;). And this is also what people like me probably hope from a Terrance path: this whole romantic "You want it and I will make you feel good" nonsense can happen in other routes; there are people who hate Terrance for being this kind of guy and they would probably choose those other paths, so the Terrance path should emphasize his asshole-ness for people who like him because he is how he is. And having different kinds of relationships and not only different sex partners would surely benefit the game.

The involuntary tit exposure was nice and he's on the right track, of course he shouldn't have let her go. At least a blowjob should have happened, imho.
I really hope that sex won't be the "goal", but a regular part of Wandas relationships with others.
My opinion get rid of Terrance talk bout a boy who gets mad just cause some woman doesn't want his loser ass

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes