Sep 20, 2018
Ms.Denvers [v0.7.3f Part 1] [PopDoggy]

NOTE: Bug fixed version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Quite confusing. Is this 0.7.5 or 0.7.3 as WT seems to show different number, also if part 2 is up or not? Can someone clear this out please. threads are getting very messy these days

DeathTouch

Sep 20, 2018
Quite confusing. Is this 0.7.5 or 0.7.3 as WT seems to show different number, also if part 2 is up or not? Can someone clear this out please. threads are getting very messy these days
Nvm. Finally figured it out. Just tell me if the WT will work for both parts or not since there is only one?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know that much that wasn't the answer to my question as it looks like whoever put up the ports on page 1 hasn't updated them to 7.5 lol
Those are the official posts, the person who leaked it only posted the Win/Linux version like usual. There is an unofficial port posted.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Love seeing so many comments on this game already after the new update. Shows a real interest int the game, good, bad, or indifferent. Ms. Denvers is a hottie and a cutie. Keep the main focus on incest and corrupting her, but, not with the douche-bag Terrance. SET HIM ON FIRE!!!! I would love to see Wanda become attached to one of her younger inexperience and very cute male students and decide that she would be the one to turn him into a man. She makes plans to seduce him and eventually, they become secret lovers, having liaisons in public places, classroom, bathroom, movie theater, park, zoo, amusement parks, library, subway, etc. She has him make friends with her kids and when he is invited over, they are making out with her kids are paying attention to the TV. Then she sneaks him into her bed. Eventually, they are caught by the kids.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes