4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Taking bets on that cliff hanger ending resolving with the very next screen being Lois going 'that's enough i think, i feel better now'. You don't cut a sex scene in half unless you're a complete dickhead, nah, you cut it just before it gets cut short to make an 'enticing' cliffhanger ending.
Oh yeah, I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to think she's about to spread her cheeks and eat her asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus and Grelk

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Goto to MsDenvers-0.7.5 and click on the games folder after you have done this you should see a folders called saves so just pop in the save in there
Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. I tried to do this several times, deleted my saves, but it didn't help. I deleted the unpacked game several times and unpacked it again, but it was useless. I even deleted the save folder. But every time I start the game, I see my old saves, despite the fact that I put yours in the folder that appears
conservation. It's just some kind of trouble.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. I tried to do this several times, deleted my saves, but it didn't help. I deleted the unpacked game several times and unpacked it again, but it was useless. I even deleted the save folder. But every time I start the game, I see my old saves, despite the fact that I put yours in the folder that appears
conservation. It's just some kind of trouble.
Did you delete this folder C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MsDenvers-1670732674?

Reactions: Old Dog

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
so I can't get any of the scenes, no lesbian no Terrence, even if I remembered I was being a Yes Man to whatever path the game was offering me. I thought it was the incest patch so I removed it, but it botched my saves. I'll asume all of this is because I was playing before with the walktrough mod? Any idea? I don't want to bother much with a VN that rarely gets an update and with little content

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so I can't get any of the scenes, no lesbian no Terrence, even if I remembered I was being a Yes Man to whatever path the game was offering me. I thought it was the incest patch so I removed it, but it botched my saves. I'll asume all of this is because I was playing before with the walktrough mod? Any idea? I don't want to bother much with a VN that rarely gets an update and with little content
If your saves are modded saves they will give you no new content untill the WT is updated.
So either start again with a sepperate lesbian/straigh paths or wait till the WT is updated.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Mod and Android port are updated.

Please check the infos in my Mod post, the game is now splitting (Terrance or Lois).
So far I added a choice at the end of the Terrance content to see the Lois scenes,
but I recommend to not use it for the main playthrough.
Which could mean that you can do the lesbian/straight routes together but not with terrence.
I will have to try this out.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes