4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pros:
- Really good renders, posing and facial expressions
- Good models

Cons:
- Quite a lot of typos and bad choices of words, but nothing major and easy to fix. Also "YBG" in the text? Why not spell it entirely: Young Black Guy...
- Too many descriptive texts that add nothing to the visuals
- A bit too cliché and kinda cringe at times (especially the scene with the "YBG"), MC too naive
- The moan sounds are really too loud, fortunately I was alone in the room :HideThePain:

Overall good renders with average writing. Waiting for a sex scene to really make my mind on this game, though the few lewd scenes were not bad.

Reactions: FriendComputer

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Good interesting start. Hope to see perhaps MC getting her son to also have sex with his sisters. Can also see perhaps Terence (the teen bully) taking younger daughter's virginity. Wanda being the catalyst of pushing them in those direction.

I'd suggest going Subscribestar instead of Patreon, You'll either get slapped by their rules pretty soon or be forced to forego the incest part.

Last edited:

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
She's probably a landmother which is completely fine.
Looking forward to more mother mc games.

Edit: I just noticed I fuckin said "landmother" instead landlord. Sometimes I feel like I need to take a break from work...
LOL! No offense but you still got it wrong, it's Landlady hahaha.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: Hell, I've never been so excited at the start of a game as I am right now. I loved! I really liked the chemistry between Wanda and Faye the lesbian content here looks like it's going to be one of the best. Dev is to be congratulated it's a great game I'm looking forward to more updates.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes