4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
To sum it up across the recent update, Wanda has her pussy rubbed or kisses and is fondled by Terrance.

She is fondled and kisses Lois bum cheeks.
yeah
I expected her to rub Terrance's dick a little
and suck her tit
If these two things happened, the teasing amount of the update would be sufficient and great

But that wasn't a bad progress for a slowburn game

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Ok that was such a very cliffhanger tease so hoping they continue it in the next update and don't just jump to another character

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm sorry but the slow burn in this is like ridiculous. Here I thought this was going to be a quicker paced and more competently written version of AWAM. Just another slow burn corruption of the innocent flower being turned into a "slut" by the world. I have expected the Terrence scene to involve breast sucking lol

Reactions: BorgiaBou and MixQQ

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
What table and last I knew she was kissing louis's ass never once touched her pussy
Depends on the choices you made so far in the game with the characters.

In the Diner with Terrence, he eventually sits next to Wanda and asks her to go upstairs with him to locate the jukebox.

If you say no, Terrance rubs her pussy, if you say nothing you will go upstairs and meet him in the storeroom where he eventually unbuttons her jacket and blouse and gets her boobs out and plays with her nipples and fondles her and kisses her, she eventually sees sense and leaves.

Then there is the scene with Lois after that.

It may depend on how many points you have with different characters the options/scenes you get to see.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Depends on the choices you made so far in the game with the characters.

In the Diner with Terrence, he eventually sits next to Wanda and asks her to go upstairs with him to locate the jukebox.

If you say no, Terrance rubs her pussy, if you say nothing you will go upstairs and meet him in the storeroom where he eventually unbuttons her jacket and blouse and gets her boobs out and plays with her nipples and fondles her and kisses her, she eventually sees sense and leaves.

Then there is the scene with Lois after that.

It may depend on how many points you have with different characters the options/scenes you get to see.
Oh ok yea fuck Terrance talk about a boy who gets pissed not getting his way glad I chose to steer clear of that.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
So, I started a new game, because the game still ended for me after the garage scene with terrance where wanda was pissed off. There should be much more content after this according to the image files.

So after someones recommendation I started an entire new game, re-applied the new incest patch, but the game STILL ends after the garage scene.

What am I doing wrong?

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
So, I started a new game, because the game still ended for me after the garage scene with terrance where wanda was pissed off. There should be much more content after this according to the image files.

So after someones recommendation I started an entire new game, re-applied the new incest patch, but the game STILL ends after the garage scene.

What am I doing wrong?
It's the choices that you make.

Did you call Terrance back in the carpark or let him go ?.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
It's the choices that you make.

Did you call Terrance back in the carpark or let him go ?.
I made all the points +1 options, which is usally the right thing in these games

Guess there is an important choice somewhere that bricks the content. I'll check the choice you mentioned with Terrance and try again.

edit: there is NO choice to call him back, the game just ends, no choices in the garage. Must be a trigger earlier in the game? Any idea where it is?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I made all the points +1 options, which is usally the right thing in these games

Guess there is an important choice somewhere that bricks the content. I'll check the choice you mentioned with Terrance and try again.

edit: there is NO choice to call him back, the game just ends, no choices in the garage. Must be a trigger earlier in the game? Any idea where it is?
Looks like the trigger is "don't answer" here. It wasn't immediatly clear to me tbh.

1720461601772.png

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nope, every character is exclusive to their own route. I can't comment for sure on the overall lust points, that to me seems unnecessary but could possibly come into play later.
I don't like the "entitled vibe I get from Terrance", anybody else is fine. But, I would prefer that Wanda focuses on corrupting and being corrupted by her kids. That's what sails my boat, lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
WOW.The Patron link has been removed which seems a bit OTT if it was because of what happened as it will not stop the game/teasers being released on here.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes