4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L$p got his page taken down again today too. Fuckin asshole Patreon police are out on patrol
While I have had my disagreemens with L&P I would never report him as I think that that is just petty and we still talk now.
Which is why I was shocked at the ban(Denvers Patron page) I recieved but I hope that all of this will blow over given time.

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Took me a while but finally found the Lois scene (just go full lesbian and ignore the dudes). Its pretty good :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Took me a while but finally found the Lois scene (just go full lesbian and ignore the dudes). Its pretty good :love:
You can go that way but you can also go for all of them just leave out Terrence for the Lios event and leave out Lios for the Terrence event.

Last edited:

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Updated to 7.5 and none of my saves work..is this being experienced by others? Any help would be appreciated.

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Hi. The kinda funny thing is, i had a replay in my first Mod versions. But stopped that again back then since there was one announced from the devs themselfs (if I remember right with a "memories" button in the character info screens). I don't know if that's still planned and at some point integrated in the main game. I therefore decided to not make one again, at least so far. It's quite time consuming for me making one, don't want to do "double work".
ahhh icic no worries bro. wouldnt wan u waste yr time and efforts for the double work too. :)

naibsel

Aug 26, 2018
The scene at the show is so well done I cannot get into why I love it so much without sounding pretentious. The fact that this beautiful scene could only happen in an incest plot is kinda special to me.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The scene at the show is so well done I cannot get into why I love it so much without sounding pretentious. The fact that this beautiful scene could only happen in an incest plot is kinda special to me.
Talking of Wanda/Lios I guess?It was very well done but I also got a creepy vibe off it asin Mother is going to seduce innocent lios while the rest of them are out to seduce Wanda.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes