• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Succubus Hunter are you going on to do "facepalms" or "sad face" for a lot? if you have something to say you can write. like i said in another thread, i'm searching some good fart game, you don't like my fetish? i don't really care but have some respect please. cause i don't put "facepalm" everytime i see a game with futa content. we all have different fetish, just have respet and accept it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Succubus Hunter are you going on to do "facepalms" or "sad face" for a lot? if you have something to say you can write. like i said in another thread, i'm searching some good fart game, you don't like my fetish? i don't really care but have some respect please. cause i don't put "facepalm" everytime i see a game with futa content. we all have different fetish, just have respet and accept it.
Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Average Coomer

GhostMaso

Jun 6, 2023
does anyone know where i could download the original game since i'm assuming this one is a sequel to that.

if i'm wrong please do let me know what games story this is following

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
Idk if it's just only the mobile build of the game but it is extremely broken. Text won't load most of time so I can't see what dialogue I wanna choose, they're are also times where NPCs and my character disappears. Pretty much unplayable sadly :(

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes