RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

parade

May 20, 2017
Hey, so i did try my hands on Translator++ MTL, the important things Commonevents, Mapevents, and also the choice with women in Prison and on Duty should be translated, make a back up of your game my first try.

Thank you! Will Check this out right now!

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Alright bois, I think we have it! I've combined up all of Color , Neoazeta & iToyohisa contributions and it seems fully translated!

I was able to re-create the bug where the game crashed uppon "Making a prisoner's card" with Color 's code, but iToyohisa fixed it with his code.

Let me know if there are new modifications to the translation and if not we can publish this up!

Thanks again to loliwarden for the original game!

Alright as promise here's a translated but my new method of translating didn't go as planned - thus I needed to do meticulous line by line translation but hey the TL quality is pretty decent. Here's the v1 of the translated file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.
Wow thanks a lot for sharing the knowledge of EnigmaVBUnpacker. So many games I couldn't scrap the images because it was all packed in the exe.

Osanagocoronokimini's game have some japan name in script. It's make MTL harder.

I also start translate this game for a while. But since it's nearly done I'll drop it now.

This is my almost full menu translation. It's in "js" folder. (I can't find a way to translate "Ranks" and "portal area" yet) .
Awesome job translating the menus!

Hey, so i did try my hands on Translator++ MTL, the important things Commonevents, Mapevents, and also the choice with women in Prison and on Duty should be translated, make a back up of your game my first try.
Wow awesome job in translation! Seems like the game is fully translated now!

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Alright bois, I think we have it! I've combined up all of Color , Neoazeta & iToyohisa contributions and it seems fully translated!

I was able to re-create the bug where the game crashed uppon "Making a prisoner's card" with Color 's code, but iToyohisa fixed it with his code.

Let me know if there are new modifications to the translation and if not we can publish this up!

Thanks again to loliwarden for the original game!

Wow thanks a lot for sharing the knowledge of EnigmaVBUnpacker. So many games I couldn't scrap the images because it was all packed in the exe.

Awesome job translating the menus!

Wow awesome job in translation! Seems like the game is fully translated now!
You beautiful bastard.

I feel like this might be a record collaboration for F95zone, hot damn. Of course, a hot amount of it is MTL, but I wouldn't mind chipping away at localization. Plus, maybe we can keep the thread alive for sharing some fave prison babes, ehehe.

That said, once I'm home the thread'll be updating with this 'final' combined translation! Good work, everyone! Way faster than me, that's for sure!

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
please someone upload a full save for memories
Here are my saves. I've technically completed the game but there are still things I need to unlock, like that brothel.

The memories are basically the girls you've captured and you can do whatever with them. You'll need to re-capture new ones or post a Wanted note of specific ID girls you wish to have. Every girls are randomly generated so, have fun.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I'm beginning work on some manual touchups to the only-MTLed parts of the script. I hope you all end up liking my little localization once I get it going...!

And great work on the translations you lot DID do by hand, it was a fluid intro that I didn't really get to experience on my first playthrough with just MTL. <3

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Once you're done loliwarden , update the front page like bellow. Then click on the Report button 1629592115171.png , under the post, check Game update and write down that the is ready to be reviewed and require other download links that the Uploaders will help with.

RJ335038_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!

Thread Updated: 2021-08-21
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini -
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

RJ335038_img_smp1.jpg RJ335038_img_smp2.jpg RJ335038_img_smp3.jpg

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Once you're done loliwarden , update the front page like bellow. Then click on the Report button View attachment 1364676 , under the post, check Game update and write down that the is ready to be reviewed and require other download links that the Uploaders will help with.

View attachment 1364680

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

View attachment 1364686 View attachment 1364687 View attachment 1364688
Thanks man! You're going above and beyond. I've only made a few adjustments thus far, as I need to kinda play around a bit more now to see the context the rest of these are from, but should I go about doing this now with what I/we have so far?

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Once you're done loliwarden , update the front page like bellow. Then click on the Report button View attachment 1364676 , under the post, check Game update and write down that the is ready to be reviewed and require other download links that the Uploaders will help with.

View attachment 1364680

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

View attachment 1364686 View attachment 1364687 View attachment 1364688
Alright, I've tried my best to replicate that, and I thiiiink I did? But I wasn't sure how to resize the three images at the bottom Can you share the code for that?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
To all those that translating this game, you all are the best bros of this site. You magnificent bastards I tip my hat to all of you and thank you for great work even if it was just MTL

Reactions: Eitha

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
**Steam/Kagura Version Update !!
Steam/Kagura Version "Save mod Steam(KG).zip"
DLsite APPEND version "Save anywhere mod APPEND.zip".

Thank you all for your contributions.
This project completed way faster than i was expected.

Searching evidence seems to be random.
But I really want to get that hot chick.
Here they come "Save anywhere mod" lol.
Just save before you try to catch them.

**Edited: I found that a suspect was random too.
It maybe a man, a woman, a drunker or a prostitute.
You may not get the same result when save scumming.**

Last edited:

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you all for your contributions.
This project completed way faster than i was expected.

Searching evidence seems to be random.
But I really want to get that hot chick.
Here they come "Save anywhere mod" lol.
Just save before you try to catch them.

Damn, you absolute legend. I never even thought to re-enable saving anywhere. Good stuff, I'm gonna toss it into the post tbh.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I'm testing the game and try to polish it some more.
There will be a next patch to fix some untranslated and off screen text.
Oh, could you hold off for just a moment? I'm just about to upload my first little bits at touching up the translation, myself. It'd probably be better if you took that, so we don't butt heads and work on the same thing, lol.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
It's not a whole lot, but I was kind of touching things up as I went along, so you'll find the next part (going underground with the prisoner) will be fixed, but a lot is still untranslated or unchanged around it, because I suddenly had to hand it over to you, haha. It looks like we've actually missed quite a bit...

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
It's not a whole lot, but I was kind of touching things up as I went along, so you'll find the next part (going underground with the prisoner) will be fixed, but a lot is still untranslated or unchanged around it, because I suddenly had to hand it over to you, haha. It looks like we've actually missed quite a bit...

Whoops, looks like I may have forgotten to turn text wrapping off. You'll likely notice some text that's wrapped wrong... My bad.

Reactions: iToyohisa
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes