RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini -
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Bonus! Save Anywhere 'Mod': Click Here!

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

Last edited:

Ops123

May 16, 2017
Do you have the game can we have a link to it ? I saw its release date on 20.08.2021.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Bro I just discovered this exists, and it just released today. I dunno if anyone (who speaks English) has a full save, or has even played it.

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
So i played this game and it's pretty dissapointing compared to his/her other games like the zombie island and the dead end. Hopefully if it english translated it would be better and more enjoyable.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
On a tangent - I'm trying to use Translator+++ in the meantime, but for whatever reason, even after injecting/applying the patch, the game still launches in fully untranslated Japanese somehow. Anyone happen to know what's up with that? I reaaaally wanna play this >.<
You probably need to remove the original Game.rgss file. Depending on the RPGM version, it's some variant of Game.rg something. Best practice to just rename it to bkup_Game or move it to a different folder.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
You probably need to remove the original Game.rgss file. Depending on the RPGM version, it's some variant of Game.rg something. Best practice to just rename it to bkup_Game or move it to a different folder.
Nah, that was one of the first things I checked, and this'un doesn't have one of those. The issue was actually that, at least from what I could gather, due to the sheer amount of code relating to the Live2D elements, the autotranslate was translating code slipped into maps and common events when it shouldn't have.

Regardless, been playing instead using that one other easy translate method, uhhh the one found here, and I couldn't tell you what this translator does different apart from doing a ton of it on-the-fly (resulting in shoddier quality, sure), but I was able to play up until reaching Captain of the Guard. Or at least like... a Captain of the Guard? I still have one more rung to climb.

Honestly, it does get a little stale, I DO regret spending $24 CAD on the DLsite points I needed for it, but y'know what, it's pretty hot and almost exactly what I'm into - I just usually like playing a lovely lady on the receiving end of these imprisonment scenarios.

I'd give this a solid and totally biased 7/10, probably. Not a lotta content, h-scenes don't get too different, and it's just overall... not much. But once and a while the random generation gives you some real cuties.

PS: I may in fact... just translate this myself. Seriously. There is not much unique dialogue at all and I see no reason I couldn't at least do a partial/estimated localization using what Translator++ can offer.

I'll put a raincheck on it and think about doing it soon in my downtime; shouldn't take long at all.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I already download it from mega and it hasn't translate just to let everyone knows
That is correct. It is not presently translated, hence why this was a request thread. However, as I said in my above post, I may just take it into my own hands and "translate" it, until/if someone with actual bilingual capabilities shows up.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
That is correct. It is not presently translated, hence why this was a request thread. However, as I said in my above post, I may just take it into my own hands and "translate" it, until/if someone with actual bilingual capabilities shows up.
I see you tread said Language: English makes me confuse a lot until it's finish then you can changed back for now it's japanese

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
AdventCirno tool doesn't work with this one, does it? Can't seem to actually translate anything. Shame, usually it's my go to tool for instantly translating games before somebody manages to upload a working machine translation.

Edit:
OMG I GOT IT TO WORK! You need to go to the download page of the tool and download and apply the latest update.

Last edited:
Reactions: biuvakhang

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the download! Hail to the new game of Osanagocoronokimini!

I wasn't successful with the AdventCirno Tool, but I usually use Textractor for translations:

Edit: Alright so I've played this for a while and I totally understand people who can't play this without knowing what options are saying. You're basically a guard that needs to rank up to gain more power and options. Just roam around at night on all glowing circles and imprison people who committed crimes. You'll gain credit and after a while, you'll be able to send randomly generated girls in prison for you to play with. You can buy items to make the prisoners asleep and bring them to other punishing stations. It's a really great game, but my tool doesn't translate options so it's kind of a trial and error/memory game for now. Can't wait for full translation as this one will boom!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes