Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I cant translate a game because this popped up ''Your security software has deleted or blocked the file "loaders/wolfHook.dll". So I fixed it by making so that my anti-virus stops blocking stuff, but it still keeps on telling that the importent file is blocked or deleted. Can you please check if the translator Im downloading simply isnt missing the file? Ive been trying to unblock the file for 2 hours.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I cant translate a game because this popped up ''Your security software has deleted or blocked the file "loaders/wolfHook.dll". So I fixed it by making so that my anti-virus stops blocking stuff, but it still keeps on telling that the importent file is blocked or deleted. Can you please check if the translator Im downloading simply isnt missing the file? Ive been trying to unblock the file for 2 hours.
You can download the tool package and check your self the file is exists.
I think it's not missing.
The file is located at Tool/loaders/wolfhook.dll

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
You can download the tool package and check your self the file is exists.
I think it's not missing.
The file is located at Tool/loaders/wolfhook.dll
Well damn, my security just wont allow me to translate despite the fact that I set it on unblock the file. Its blocked no matter what.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Greate translation tool.
Say, are you planing to return size limit from 6Mb to 10mb in next versions? Because all best games are biggish. I changed OS and some files including games got lost and new version of Tool is not translating games that old one translated without problem.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Greate translation tool.
Say, are you planing to return size limit from 6Mb to 10mb in next versions? Because all best games are biggish. I changed OS and some files including games got lost and new version of Tool is not translating games that old one translated without problem.
The text limit has never been larger than 6mb, but the new version of the tool can get more text from the game to reduce missed translate.
This increases the text size.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Is it normal for the translation menu to say please wait for a long time? I guess it depends on how large the file is?

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
hi im very new to these things and i need help. i happen to encounter this error when i tried to load this game. what should i do? im trying to translate this game btw

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hi im very new to these things and i need help. i happen to encounter this error when i tried to load this game. what should i do? im trying to translate this game btw

It's not a error, it's a hint, just tell you that you may encounter some thing.
And if you have encountered, what you probably have to do.

Just do things as usual, you should be good at the most times.

Reactions: sickkid89

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Could I use your tool to hook words on the screen in RPG maker?
I don't want the tool to translate everything but I just want to copy and paste some kanji I don't know to an online dictionary.

Your tool is the best Auto-translate tool available right now. Good job sir.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Could I use your tool to hook words on the screen in RPG maker?
I don't want the tool to translate everything but I just want to copy and paste some kanji I don't know to an online dictionary.

Your tool is the best Auto-translate tool available right now. Good job sir.
Make a file from like :
{
"文字":"text",
"单词":"word"
}
Then load it as translate data and will do it.

Reactions: Hipz

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks to F95Zone post highlight to get this in my recommended feed.

holy damn you solved the pain of using online save editor and just use this amazing tool for cheat and EVEN TRANSLATE values how damn epic its that?!!!!

Reactions: zths
Jan 9, 2019
Hey, can you provide a text file/read me for instructions on how to use the program. I am not getting it to work, and the video isn't helpful because it is too zoomed out for me to read anything. The I am trying to mimic what you do in the video by clicking on things where you appear to click at, and since that isn't working...I need more/better guidance to get things working (so either better zoom in or written instructions).

It may be a pain to create, but I believe it will result in less people saying they don't know how to make it work. If there are already written step by step instructions available, please let me know where I can find them.

Got it to work. Had to squint a bit...that and some more trial and error.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey, can you provide a text file/read me for instructions on how to use the program. I am not getting it to work, and the video isn't helpful because it is too zoomed out for me to read anything. The I am trying to mimic what you do in the video by clicking on things where you appear to click at, and since that isn't working...I need more/better guidance to get things working (so either better zoom in or written instructions).

It may be a pain to create, but I believe it will result in less people saying they don't know how to make it work. If there are already written step by step instructions available, please let me know where I can find them.
Drag the game.exe to the tool, click "Install & Go.", Then do what you want to do.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm getting a trojan detection when downloading your tool :s
I am adding this link to the download page now, not just the patreon page. :
Some guys just can't see any thing.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I am adding this link to the download page now, not just the patreon page. :
Some guys just can't see any thing.
English,same as you,is not my native language,so the little false positive part in patreon, didn't catch my attention,it's much more visible now on your download page. (y)

Thanks for the clarification anyway. :)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes