Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Rieshia

Sep 5, 2020
The system locate settings, set it to English or other than Japanese.
I gave it a try and it didn't work. It only replaced the question marks I got with boxes so all the untranslated parts are boxes.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Same virus thing, it weird because a few months ago it worked just fine.
False positive or not, could you not solve it?

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
have this problem where I get this message ''The game files seem to be read-only and do not have permission to read or write, which may cause unknown problems.''. Im trying to translate a new game made by Acerola, its name is Cuckold new wife monica.

polakko

May 28, 2018
zths
Hi, i have a little problem with the tool.
I'm playng a Wolfrpg game already tranlated in english:
(Himegashima is from the heart of summer-Summer story of love and joy) (姫ヶ島は心夏びより~愛慾と嬉遊の夏物語)
I need to add some items to my inventory.
When i start the game with the tool, it translates automatically the game (i know, it's his job).
Now, even if i add the item that i need in the inventory, when i start again the game without the tool, the game crash.
My question is, there is a way to use this tool only for managing the inventory items?
Because in this case, i don't need a translation.
Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

P.S.
This tool is great.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths
Hi, i have a little problem with the tool.
I'm playng a Wolfrpg game already tranlated in english:
(Himegashima is from the heart of summer-Summer story of love and joy) (姫ヶ島は心夏びより~愛慾と嬉遊の夏物語)
I need to add some items to my inventory.
When i start the game with the tool, it translates automatically the game (i know, it's his job).
Now, even if i add the item that i need in the inventory, when i start again the game without the tool, the game crash.
My question is, there is a way to use this tool only for managing the inventory items?
Because in this case, i don't need a translation.
Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

P.S.
This tool is great.
The tool won't auto translate the game, you need to click the translate to translate.
The tool need to replace the game.exe to run, so if the translate version need a modify version of game.exe, the tool won't work with it.(the game will crash or what.)
If the game can't run now, you can delete game.exe and rename game.exe_bak to game.exe this can uninstall the tool.(all _bak file)

polakko

May 28, 2018
The tool won't auto translate the game, you need to click the translate to translate.
The tool need to replace the game.exe to run, so if the translate version need a modify version of game.exe, the tool won't work with it.(the game will crash or what.)
If the game can't run now, you can delete game.exe and rename game.exe_bak to game.exe this can uninstall the tool.(all _bak file)
Thank you, for now it worked.
I added the item and the game seems to run.
Anyway, the font of the words is changed and i got an "autotranlation", but it work so no problem.
I deleted all .exe files and renamed all _bak to .exe as you said.

Bocchama

Jan 11, 2020
Currently using the latest update.

Some words are left in the name area or the name fell to the convo spacing.
Game is running in Wolf RPG

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I tried downloading an upadte but my windows defender literally states that the upgrade is a high level threat and has a trojan inside of it. is it possible for the defender to have made a mistake?

weazist

Nov 21, 2017
No, a lot of Windows 7 users can use this tool Properly, But the chance of problems is much higher than win10, for reasons I am not sure.
Thanks for updating the tool to work on win7. It works when I install it via "Bundled Publishing Tool". Now I can at least use translation and cheats on most of my games without trying to force my unoptimised pc to run win10.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
To all that keep asking/complaining about viruses of this tool.

Instead of a yes or no, I'll describe what it does (without getting in the obfuscated code, or the files flagged as viruses)
- it adds "winmm.dll" in your registry
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager
more info here
- it copies your hosts file %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
more info here
- it starts a web server (not talking about the miniweb.exe that listens on port 24148)
- it bypasses your firewall and opens incoming port 54871 for winmm.dll

all the above actions should be considered as red flags, if it does not warn you about them.

So to the question is it malicious?
The answer is that it can definitely become malicious:
- if the dev wants it to be
or
- if another malicious program targets/injects it's code in winmm.dll

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lariso and zths

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
To all that keep asking/complaining about viruses of this tool.

Instead of a yes or no, I'll describe what it does (without getting in the obfuscated code, or the files flagged as viruses)
- it adds "winmm.dll" in your registry
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager
more info here
- it copies your hosts file %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
more info here
- it starts a web server (not talking about the miniweb.exe that listens on port 24148)
- it bypasses your firewall and opens incoming port 54871 for winmm.dll

all the above actions should be considered as red flags, if it does not warn you about them.

So to the question is it malicious?
The answer is that it can definitely become malicious:
- if the dev wants it to be
or
- if another malicious program targets/injects it's code in winmm.dll
registry and hosts change is on demand, when you click it fix network or can't load the tool, it will ask, the 54871 is only listen 127.0.0.1 is loopback address can be only access by your computer.(that is the tool connect to the game)

Don't try to be professional when you can't.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes