Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Mmm I saw there is this limit for patreons "A total of 100M of text can be translated per month" so it makes me wonder, how many MB can a free (non patreon) user translate per month? or that is something for supporters only?

And yes I have read this post "Change the mode of calculating the translation data amount for supporters" but still I have that questions.

Thanks!

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Mmm I saw there is this limit for patreons "A total of 100M of text can be translated per month" so it makes me wonder, how many MB can a free (non patreon) user translate per month? or that is something for supporters only?

And yes I have read this post "Change the mode of calculating the translation data amount for supporters" but still I have that questions.

Thanks!
Free engine are no limits for both supporter or non supporter.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
RIP free version, translation became impossible (((
Just lots of users.
I don't have many resources to serve All regular users.
Edit: I've added some server resources, but I'm not going to add more resources until there is not enough for the supporters to use.

Details:

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
why wolfrpg cheat is so hard to use
Because this engine is just very difficult to use.
Just go use the editor of this engine and you'll see.
I have no choice.
This engine has no logical characters, attributes, skills, items, armor, weapons, etc. etc. etc.
All are database entries.

plzdontmindme

Aug 8, 2020
even if it hard to find real stuff, its ok. but the most annoying is that delay/reverse value change thing. can you do something about it?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
even if it hard to find real stuff, its ok. but the most annoying is that delay/reverse value change thing. can you do something about it?
I will rewrite the interface, after I take care of the stability issues.
Cheating will now crash the game in some cases. (Random)

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I'm really grateful for this tool, I have been looking for something like it since visual novel reader stopped working.

tsuna123

Sep 17, 2020
not available yet or do I have to update the program? (I downloaded the video update)
psdt: excellent program

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, could you check yurihana pls? Seem if i compare the untranslated and mt it eat the text under "Notepad" as now also i've found only Meiryo with font -2 don't cut/destroy text or leaving squares around (valid also with other games), any other stable font?
I'll leave you a save.
Thx.

Btw is possible to change fonts without restarting the game?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, could you check yurihana pls? Seem if i compare the untranslated and mt it eat the text under "Notepad" as now also i've found only Meiryo with font -2 don't cut/destroy text or leaving squares around (valid also with other games), any other stable font?
I'll leave you a save.
Thx.

Btw is possible to change fonts without restarting the game?
Because the font processing can be different between games, so I can't find a way to be perfect for all games, but this is as close as I can get.
And for me font "黑体" Always work, but only in chinese.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
do games that are based on "RGSS2 Player" also get that f4 function for screen size like the others in your screenshots?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Because the font processing can be different between games, so I can't find a way to be perfect for all games, but this is as close as I can get.
And for me font "黑体" Always work, but only in chinese.
Thank you for the reply but there's a fix for this?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes