Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There is a way to export translated files and using it without tool?

EDIT:
Nvm, sorry for asking, just saw "export translated files" lmao

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is a way to export translated files and using it without tool?

EDIT:
Nvm, sorry for asking, just seen "export translated files" lmao
No, it's not what you think it is.
There is no way to use my translation data without tool.
It's not possible.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
No, it's not what you think it is.
There is no way to use my translation data without tool.
It's not possible.
ahh, thanks for answering, any way it will be implemented or is impossible for the engine?
Also, can't be possible to add word wrap to system?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
ahh, thanks for answering, any way it will be implemented or is impossible for the engine?
Also, can't be possible to add word wrap to system?
It's impossible, that's why my tools guarantee that in most cases the game will not be unplayable.
Please use the font size adjustment to ensure that the text does not exceed the line width, this( word wrap ) feature will also make a large number of games unplayable.

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
When I use it with Pray Game, it just shows the V8Sys tab and a couple others. This tab has the options to Kill the game, toggle UI and to init BGM player. It's not showing the translate tab.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
When I use it with Pray Game, it just shows the V8Sys tab and a couple others. This tab has the options to Kill the game, toggle UI and to init BGM player. It's not showing the translate tab.
"toggle UI" to show and hide the UI

Reactions: hsehsing

Janebexus

May 30, 2020
Hey, I tried to download it from this link but chrome tells me that the files is dangerous. What should I do now?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey, I tried to download it from this link but chrome tells me that the files is dangerous. What should I do now?
Do whatever you want to do.
I can do nothing.

munchmunchj

Apr 24, 2019
hi, i downloaded the program but i need to update it. i followed the video and tried to open the file and then got hit with a "There was an error in the update file check, download may have failed, please try again." Any idea on what i should do?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hi, i downloaded the program but i need to update it. i followed the video and tried to open the file and then got hit with a "There was an error in the update file check, download may have failed, please try again." Any idea on what i should do?
Download from my site not here, it's an outdate version.
Can't update from this version.

"Or you may download a worng file."
The "patch" and "full path" are different thing at all.

Janebexus

May 30, 2020
I tried extracting the files before and it gave me the same answer so i decided to wait and restart my laptop considering what happened last time but when I try to extract the file do I need something that else other than winrar? Because when I tried with winrar it gave me a popup that asked for a password and I believe that it's asking me for my own password to continue. After that a popup occurs that says the files are corrupt? 1622003435247.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I tried extracting the files before and it gave me the same answer so i decided to wait and restart my laptop considering what happened last time but when I try to extract the file do I need something that else other than winrar? Because when I tried with winrar it gave me a popup that asked for a password and I believe that it's asking me for my own password to continue. After that a popup occurs that says the files are corrupt? View attachment 1213373
Why you are trying extract it?
It's not made for you to extract it.
Go redownload the tool.

Janebexus

May 30, 2020
Why you are trying extract it?
It's not made for you to extract it.
Go redownload the tool.
Oh, I assumed that when it asked for what to open it with it meant something like extracting but I've also tried it with the game.exe and I'm completely lost on what to do

Last edited:

osoberanes

Jun 17, 2019
How many games can I translate with the 30 mb plan? for example the game of (pray game) that you show, does it translate it completely?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Your tool was working so well on Acerola's new game (Monica).. now it doesn't work hardly at all.. please change whatever you changed back to how it was :( I have patreon even with you..

It was working fine 3 weeks ago for sure.. it was translating almost everything in the game before

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Your tool was working so well on Acerola's new game (Monica).. now it doesn't work hardly at all.. please change whatever you changed back to how it was :( I have patreon even with you..

It was working fine 3 weeks ago for sure.. it was translating almost everything in the game before
I will do more test for that game, but the changes won't be revoke, it's more important than a game.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes