Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

apollowild

Mar 22, 2020
Do I have to run the tool again to play the translated game? is there any way to play it without running it again?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I didn't mean one game is more important.. if it's one wolf game, then probably it's a ton of wolf games messed up now.. (unless it's only a certain version of wolf, I guess) and that is why I mentioned it in the way I did.

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
Can you make it work for 女勇者アイリの大冒険_製品版?
It's wolf rpg but for some reason it's not starting at all.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I didn't mean one game is more important.. if it's one wolf game, then probably it's a ton of wolf games messed up now.. (unless it's only a certain version of wolf, I guess) and that is why I mentioned it in the way I did.
That standard wolf RPG should have no issues, only the game with uncommon text storage will gets problem.
Can you make it work for 女勇者アイリの大冒険_製品版?
It's wolf rpg but for some reason it's not starting at all.
That's not wolf RPG.

stainspear

Jun 15, 2018
You are a GOD, aw man, i can't believe i can finally be able to play them classics "2013-2016" or some new ones on english i gave up on trying to find a translator for the ones with the dragon icon, i love you <3

Yet Another Lurker

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for making this! Two problems I've run into though while using it, particularly with Monster Girl Quest Paradox RPG:

- When I try to edit any party member's parameters with the tool's menu, the game lags hard for a few seconds, and then, more often than not, reverts said parameter back to the way it was before I changed it, making this part of the program essentially impossible to use.

- When launching the game with the cheat menu, it lags in the same way for almost a minute, starting when the title screen shows up. This one is much less of a problem, since after this lag the game runs perfectly, but it's still inconvenient, and probably worth looking into.

Thanks again for your hard work so far on this tool, and I hope this info helps you with future development!

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for making this! Two problems I've run into though while using it, particularly with Monster Girl Quest Paradox RPG:

- When I try to edit any party member's parameters with the tool's menu, the game lags hard for a few seconds, and then, more often than not, reverts said parameter back to the way it was before I changed it, making this part of the program essentially impossible to use.

- When launching the game with the cheat menu, it lags in the same way for almost a minute, starting when the title screen shows up. This one is much less of a problem, since after this lag the game runs perfectly, but it's still inconvenient, and probably worth looking into.

Thanks again for your hard work so far on this tool, and I hope this info helps you with future development!
This game is tooooooo big, it's taken a lot time to get all data from game again and again.
And the actor's data was different with other games, so don't use actor functions in this game.
I will not fix this problem for some game.

• Sad
Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Are cheats not working for WolfRPG? I don't get a button to show the UI when I play those games.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
zths If possible, you should try looking into integrating DeepL translate for your tool.

It's a generally much more consistent and accurate translator from Japanese to English compared to Google Translate :)

I've seen multiple Japanese authors and creators use DeepL to communicate with overseas fans.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths If possible, you should try looking into integrating DeepL translate for your tool.

It's a generally much more consistent and accurate translator from Japanese to English compared to Google Translate :)

I've seen multiple Japanese authors and creators use DeepL to communicate with overseas fans.
I don't have enough money to make this happen.

Stelas QT

Dec 27, 2017
Windows Defender freaks out every time I try to download this tool from Mega. My computer has no other infections/malware. As soon as it is done downloading, Windows alerts me with this (see image attached) and autodeletes it. Not sure I would trust this.
notification.png

Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

Stelas QT

Dec 27, 2017
So it's a virus/trojan this tool? :unsure:
Windows Defender classifies it as a trojan so I don't ever plan on turning Defender off for a tool, not worth it. Cryptor viruses try to encrypt malicious code to prevent it from being detected from most antivirus scans done by online services and can be used as both a spyware and a ransomware, so I just cannot try using this tool. Maybe try it in a virtual sandbox and see what happens. Here is a link for those wondering what a Cryptor virus is :

I hope that this isn't the case and this is a legit tool, but I don't plan on giving this a try. I have never had these issues with other similar tools.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
If i may ask a question:how is the bing translator compared to google translate? if its a lot better than i'll want to go with patreon plan.

I hope that this isn't the case and this is a legit tool, but I don't plan on giving this a try. I have never had these issues with other similar tools.
I think this tool is legit, i use it now and then for old untranslated games and never had a problem or any suspicious behavior happening. Again use it at your own risk but so far my pc hasn't exploded and performance, services and processes are looking fine....tho my desktop wallpaper has changed to a giant picture of Xi Jinpin so take that how you will.

I don't have enough money to make this happen.
Would you consider for patreon supporters the option to add DeepL ourselves? Your program works nice and dandy but the gibberish google translate spews isn't funny and often i am unable to make heads or tails out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stelas QT

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
If i may ask a question:how is the bing translator compared to google translate? if its a lot better than i'll want to go with patreon plan.

I think this tool is legit, i use it now and then for old untranslated games and never had a problem or any suspicious behavior happening. Again use it at your own risk but so far my pc hasn't exploded and performance, services and processes are looking fine....tho my desktop wallpaper has changed to a giant picture of Xi Jinpin so take that how you will.

Would you consider for patreon supporters the option to add DeepL ourselves? Your program works nice and dandy but the gibberish google translate spews isn't funny and often i am unable to make heads or tails out of it.
I'm not a native English speaker so I can't comment on your answer about the quality of the translation.

I can't afford to pay DeepL at the moment and I can't make it ( he doesn´t support my region).

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Windows Defender classifies it as a trojan so I don't ever plan on turning Defender off for a tool, not worth it. Cryptor viruses try to encrypt malicious code to prevent it from being detected from most antivirus scans done by online services and can be used as both a spyware and a ransomware, so I just cannot try using this tool. Maybe try it in a virtual sandbox and see what happens. Here is a link for those wondering what a Cryptor virus is :

Most tools that are invasive - or in lack of better words, inject code into another program or something similar - will trigger false positives, anyone that has been dealing with cracks/hacks/tools for a long time are very familiar with that fact.. hell go back far enough and almost anything related to one of those three things would trigger a false positive. It's more rare these days, but it still happens (especially for low quality/free protection services). That said, don't do things you're not comfortable with, especially if you have things that are actually important on your computer.

As another note, while Windows Defender can keep you safe from the most basic of threats - essentially I view it mostly as a way for windows to reduce how often some grandma bricks their PC while clicking on random ads - it's largely more of a nuisance than helpful to an active PC user. One of my first pieces of advice to anyone that uses their PC for anything more than casual gaming/chatting/surfing/etc is to get Proper protection. For casual users one of the better free options will generally suffice.

Finally, I ran a check on it myself with ESET, first while it was still packed and again after unpacking it - it didn't give off any warnings thus far.

I'll give this tool a shot the next time I plan to play an RPGMaker game which VNR/Textractor can't translate - I rarely play 18+ RPGMaker titles in the first place but my wishlist has been getting more of those recently.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Would it be possible in the future to add our own translator API's?, for example i buy DeepL and use your program to translate the game.
Thank you for your work.

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
Wanted to try the tool. And tried to get the latest patch, however my browser says that those sites can't be reached/are not existent...

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes