Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

stuffyboo

May 3, 2017
I understand, do what you got to do, but man. MTool has become significantly less useful as a translator with the loss of Google. I'm seeing Bing translate whole sentences as just "Ah ♥" or something else without a semblance of context. Google was bad, but not this bad. I'm having to constantly tab out of the game into MTool and click "Main" then "View Active Event" so I can manually copy the text for Textractor to translate it from the clipboard. That's why I said if you can, please add a hotkey to view the current active event. It'll at least help automate the translation process for your users with no impact to you.
Latest update is bad, i have moved back to translator++, its take more time in initial setup of game but at least translation is readable.
Also for most rpgmaker game Textractor is able to extract and translate the text, no need for manually copying it.

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
It may be due to playdrm, you can try to solve the problem by referring to the FAQ in the tool.

Unfortunately, there is no support for this feature.

Probably won't come back, it's a bit expensive, and free users have increased too much lately.
If you add a way to donate for Russian-speaking users, then there will be more profits

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Also for most rpgmaker game Textractor is able to extract and translate the text, no need for manually copying it.
Textractor is great, but some games it can't hook itself to. And the 'filter repeated characters' feature barely works. It also can't translate menus and whatnot in RPGMaker games, at least not in a very legible way.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Oct 26, 2017
It will get fix with next update.
Thank you very much :) I'll make sure to keep following your project.

Edit: It works perfectly now, thanks again for such a fast fix!

Last edited:

shoboner

Aug 18, 2023
I'm having trouble getting the tool to hook to the text properly in RJ210330 (Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia -Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation-)
This seems to mainly happen with the MC's dialogue lines, where only one word of the line will be translated and the rest is left. Any help?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the tool to hook to the text properly in RJ210330 (Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia -Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation-)
This seems to mainly happen with the MC's dialogue lines, where only one word of the line will be translated and the rest is left. Any help?
Will get fix in next update.

Boshyа

Dec 12, 2022
er.jpg
In all older games OneOne1, when trying to open the menu, it gives an error. It started when the program shows a window asking you to check the box when translating games from English. If you cancel the translation simply does not load. (eng=>ru)
Sorry for my terrible english(

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 2868536
In all older games OneOne1, when trying to open the menu, it gives an error. It started when the program shows a window asking you to check the box when translating games from English. If you cancel the translation simply does not load. (eng=>ru)
Sorry for my terrible english(
Please use the original Japanese version of the game for translation.
Any errors that appear while using the "translated version (including official translation)" of the game will never get fix.

• Sad
Reactions: Boshyа
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes