Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hey, has anyone else been having trouble hooking games with this? I just downloaded it, and it looks like files are missing or something that stops it from hooking the game properly? Something modification of loaders? The Error messages go by so quickly I can't capture them with a screen shot or read through them. I didn't see any virus notification or anything when I unzipped the tool.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
I'd really appreciate it if there was a way to lock or set the parameter of an actor to a certain value like locking HP/MP values.

1715035461873.png

Like a lock checkbox right next to the PlusVal options.

golemon11

Jul 9, 2017
Good day, I’ve encountered an issue with translating a game similar to Cuckold New Wife Monica ~Tsundere Wife’s H Work and Battle Princess Lacia and the Fallen Fortress. There’s an executable file (.exe) that initially launches the Japanese version of the game and then switches to English during the game loading process. However, when using mtool, this transition doesn’t occur, and the game remains in Japanese. If I run the .exe without mtool, the game starts in English. Could you please advise me on how to resolve this problem?

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
If locking is required, then the locking here should not be done in the way you expect.
Thing is, for the game I am playing, it uses a parameter on the actor to keep track of something similar to TP. But locking TP from the main tab does not lock this parameter. So I was wondering if I can lock it in some way, it works similarly to a HP or MP bar in RPG games.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes