Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
I have a problem specifically with the game Nymphomania Priestess, when I translate it from English into Russian I have some kind of mess, from English and Russian letters the same theme is with Japanese

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
And this is the case with all versions, and MV too, a long time ago, when I translated this game, everything was perfect, now I don’t know what to do

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
And this is the case with all versions, and MV too, a long time ago, when I translated this game, everything was perfect, now I don’t know what to do
The MV version has no problem translating Japanese to "other languages", other versions have not been tested.

Since the other versions are abandoned, I'm not going to support them.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Im start to thinking that Mtool is muting my games Sound Effects, anyone having that problem?

Kasumi03

Jul 10, 2022
Hello guys, I've been dealing with this error for a while:
You are missing necessary files to run WOLF RPG, you need to download them, because there is a mismatch with the server file version, you need to update the tool first before you can download them.

Can someone point me to how to fix this? or where I can download those missing files?

Thank you guys in advanced :)

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Hi I've been have some CTD with this Tool in the game " The Last Sovereign " with run on RPG VX Ace .
Someone Know how to fix this?
Thanks in Advance Screenshot_1.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello guys, I've been dealing with this error for a while:
You are missing necessary files to run WOLF RPG, you need to download them, because there is a mismatch with the server file version, you need to update the tool first before you can download them.

Can someone point me to how to fix this? or where I can download those missing files?

Thank you guys in advanced :)
Update the tool.
Don't use the stable version, use the latest version

Hi I've been have some CTD with this Tool in the game " The Last Sovereign " with run on RPG VX Ace .
Someone Know how to fix this?
Thanks in Advance View attachment 3392027
What translation engine are you using to translate to what language?

What's this game crashing at?

How can I see this "crash"?

I need to reproduce the problem at my end to fix it.

If it is difficult to reach the problem point quickly after starting a new game, please send an savedata of the game.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you for your Fast response and interest :

Don't use the stable version, use the latest version:

After download after install your tool in the game after a play some time i always try to use auto updated if the Alert show up.

Screenshot_1.png

In this case i do not use any the game is in English. And i Normally only use the cheat for keep full HP and MP , if the Time for the quest i need do a character ( Succubi ) in my Group I'm active sex point.

Screenshot_3.png

The Crash is Random , some time i play 5 to 10 Min , some time happens in middle of the fight some time the Character is just
stopped in some place of the game and i try read some Guide since this game is very complex and yours action can influence result later in the game.

The crash is simple the game get Black screen and show the message below this is the game screen after the crash.

Screenshot_8.png

Since the crash is random is difficult to reproduce him i do not know if this log of the game error can shed some light on the problem.

View attachment error_log.txt

If it is difficult to reach the problem point quickly after starting a new game, please send an savedata of the game.
this is the save data just after i start the new game. and the 2 one is the part of the game i have more crash.
View attachment 3392632
View attachment Save12.zip

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for your Fast response and interest :

Don't use the stable version, use the latest version:

After download after install your tool in the game after a play some time i always try to use auto updated if the Alert show up.

View attachment 3392595

In this case i do not use any the game is in English. And i Normally only use the cheat for keep full HP and MP , if the Time for the quest i need do a character ( Succubi ) in my Group I'm active sex point.

View attachment 3392597

The Crash is Random , some time i play 5 to 10 Min , some time happens in middle of the fight some time the Character is just
stopped in some place of the game and i try read some Guide since this game is very complex and yours action can influence result later in the game.

The crash is simple the game get Black screen and show the message below this is the game screen after the crash.

View attachment 3392599

Since the crash is random is difficult to reproduce him i do not know if this log of the game error can shed some light on the problem.

View attachment 3392620

this is the save data just after i start the new game. and the 2 one is the part of the game i have more crash.
View attachment 3392632
View attachment 3392638
A few days ago, I addressed a similar issue reported by a user, and it turned out to be caused by unstable computer hardware. (After disabling automatic overclocking, the problem was solved.)
"Because if the translation feature is not used, the tool's impact on the game is extremely minimal and unlikely to cause any issues. (Unless there is insufficient memory)."

The log you provided shows that the error occurred during "text display," but "VxAce" will not affect that part of the functionality if the translation is not loaded.

Reactions: Jonson

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you again i will try disabling the auto overclock feature in my MB bios and try again maybe this is the trouble .

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
10/10 tool. Kinda free, useful and easy to use. I hope there will be Search option in "item", "switchie" and "var" categories. It's kinda hard to find something you need when there is like 2k items and values

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Press F on any list.
OMG, All the times I tried, I did not have the English keyboard layout enabled
It turns out that you first need to switch and only then press
Thanks, finally i dont need to search 2k words or some stuff

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Is it possible to change the location of the item values or scrollbar so that the scrollbar doesn't cover the numbers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes