Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone know why the stopped supporting Google Translate? Bing is way worse

Also, is Chat GPT translation worth the money(the tier costs 40$/monthly on my local currency)

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyone know why the stopped supporting Google Translate? Bing is way worse

Also, is Chat GPT translation worth the money(the tier costs 40$/monthly on my local currency)
Look all those "????KeySetting.json" under Tool/www/.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
its been awhile since I used Mtools and I wanted to translate a game, but I cant use translate because I need to update
according to the patreon I have to re-download the tool, unfortunately it seems the re-download look doesnt work
anyone know whats wrong?
rttot.jpg

PepperSama

Oct 20, 2019
Your cheat menu is the best, can't you make it a separate feature? I don't like it when MTool changes the game font automatically.

Reactions: Zippix

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
Although the game is already translated, but the message "translation data is being processed, please wait" still continuously apprearing.
This problem seem like just appear in recently mtool version, the last time I use the tool about 2 week ago and I don't have this problem at that time.
How to fix this ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Your cheat menu is the best, can't you make it a separate feature? I don't like it when MTool changes the game font automatically.
No, I'm not considering that option right now.
Although the game is already translated, but the message "translation data is being processed, please wait" still continuously apprearing.
This problem seem like just appear in recently mtool version, the last time I use the tool about 2 week ago and I don't have this problem at that time.
How to fix this ??
I'm not quite sure what's causing the problem.
I need more information to confirm this.
You can waiting for later versions.

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
I paid $7 and wanted to translate the game from English to Russian via chatGPT and I get it I don't understand how to fix it

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I paid $7 and wanted to translate the game from English to Russian via chatGPT and I get it I don't understand how to fix it
The current ChatGPT option does not support translation from English to Russian, because only 3.3% of Russian users are paid users, which does not support the cost-sharing. What you see is an error message that cannot be displayed properly; this issue will be fixed soon.

If you have not successfully translated other games using the paid option, you can send me a message on Patreon to request a refund.

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
The current ChatGPT option does not support translation from English to Russian, because only 3.3% of Russian users are paid users, which does not support the cost-sharing. What you see is an error message that cannot be displayed properly; this issue will be fixed soon.

If you have not successfully translated other games using the paid option, you can send me a message on Patreon to request a refund.
Can I find out at least approximately when it will be supported from English to Russian?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Can I find out at least approximately when it will be supported from English to Russian?
The total average subscription rate is 26.5%.

Right now, Russian users are only getting 3.3%.

I'll wait for at least 10% before I'll consider spending more on Russian.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
So when its not supported is there any solution to use the Program to only translate? not injecting any cheats etc (the program is codeX RScript)

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes