Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Fabubu

Dec 16, 2018
Is there a way to handle stacking states for actors? Like if a single buff can apply up to 10 times

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
This is the best. I've been subscribing for I forget how long.
I've been able to buy and enjoy some niche stuff from DLsite - like 6colors (crossdressing) games.
It's hard to understand why people will beg and beg for a translation when they can just use this.

Reactions: zths

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 3475317
Hi, I have a question. Does anyone know of any posts that teach how to fix this type of file?
this is hardly the right place for asking help but it's called
you can try to fix it by copy pasting the names at this site
or you can try to copy-paste the names in a text file and change the encoding to shift-JIS

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Hi, i want to use mtool to translate RPG mz game, but even after i open the html file, it doesnt connect to the tool. Any advice for this problem? It run perfectly with RPG Mv tho, but if i use it to RPG mz, the tool cant detect the game, oh, I've enabled the http server in joiplay.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
hey. One thing I don't like about this tool is that it changed the font of my VX Ace game permanently. is there any way to make the tool not do that?

max1955

Aug 6, 2022
zths Hey, do you know what download mode is used in the page of this tool? I'm actually a programmer and I'm amazed about the way user can download this file (mtool) as it is very efficient and fast.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Will chapGPT 4 come to MTool in the near future?
No, it's too expensive.
zths Hey, do you know what download mode is used in the page of this tool? I'm actually a programmer and I'm amazed about the way user can download this file (mtool) as it is very efficient and fast.
The source:

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes