Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Hey, just wanted to know how to fix the mtool translation from slowing down my whole computer ( everything even the mouse slows or blinks to where its supposed to be). I tried running the games running with and without mtool and it only happens with mtool. Any advise? Thanks in advance to who ever answers :D

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey, just wanted to know how to fix the mtool translation from slowing down my whole computer ( everything even the mouse slows or blinks to where its supposed to be). I tried running the games running with and without mtool and it only happens with mtool. Any advise? Thanks in advance to who ever answers :D
It shouldn't slow down your computer, your computer may have something else going on that is affecting the tools/games from working properly.
how do you search for a variable? name or item quantity?
Press f in the list, you should check "How to use" in the tool.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Hello, is it possible to use this tool while completely offline? When I don't have an active internet connection, I can't modify anything in-game.
No, maybe that the cheat function can be used offline, but translating needs an internet connection.

yagi1969

Apr 9, 2021
Does anyone know what error this is?
When I try to open the Kirikiri2 type game using Mtool, I get this error.
I change my region too but it not working...
Chinease Game.

1111.png

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
I'm playing Tower of Trample right now. Is there a way to make an enemy in battle use a certain move, or to view that move play out in battle?

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
I just installed it today to help me get through 淫魔と魔狩人 v0.4 today and it worked like a charm so far. Thank you for this tool.

zths What's this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you're setting up MTool, it asks you about it. Basically as someone mentioned, MTool does some things that malware also does (i.e, injecting itself into an .exe (the game in this case), etc) which your antivirus picks up on; and asks if you're sure you want to allow it to do that. If you don't, you get things like that all the time.

I'm playing Tower of Trample right now. Is there a way to make an enemy in battle use a certain move, or to view that move play out in battle?
I would reccomend taking a look at Fvlaenix's mods. There's a gallery mod for ToT among his work. Maybe not necessarily what you're looking for, but I hope it helps.

Reactions: mysorcpwns
Apr 22, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong or what, but what I noticed so far with this tool is that I need to restart every single time the program in order to select or re-launch the latest game I wanted to translate. Isn't there the possibility to create like a .exe shortcut for keeping the game translated?
The StartWithTool.bat doesn't help and I need to redo the same thing over and over. Quite annoying..

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Does anyone know what error this is?
When I try to open the Kirikiri2 type game using Mtool, I get this error.
I change my region too but it not working...
Chinease Game.

View attachment 3250488
This game seems to require running in a Simplified Chinese environment, but I have never provided support for this... Currently, there might be no solution. You can try using LocaleEmulator to run the game in a Simplified Chinese environment, but I cannot guarantee its effectiveness.

renpy可以翻译吗?
No, 不可以.

I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong or what, but what I noticed so far with this tool is that I need to restart every single time the program in order to select or re-launch the latest game I wanted to translate. Isn't there the possibility to create like a .exe shortcut for keeping the game translated?
The StartWithTool.bat doens't help and I need to redo the same thing over and over. Quite annoying..
It sounds like there might be an issue with your system environment, as no one else has reported this kind of problem.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes