Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
zths, ive got another request. Something Ive noticed that I think you might be one of the only ways to fix it.

Lots of rpgm (and other engine) games seem to not allow you to maximize the window (not fullscreen, just resize/maximize), but others with the same engine do. So my guess is this is the dev either not knowing how to change it when they make the game, or wanting it that way.

Problem is I play on dual 4k 30" monitors, and when some of these games are 320/480/720p windows... they are so small I can hide the entire window behind my fist. Most of the time I close and delete these games, because I am not going to struggle to play it with my face up against my screen.

If you could add a way to override the windows size and maybe even the resolution, that would be awesome for those of us who hate those tiny forced game windows.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths Woudl it be possible for you to translate the values inside the app (since you are already able to translate values in the game text)? Lots of times I play a game and the values under Var/Switches are in foreign characters, so I cannot read them. I can sometimes get google translate on my phone to help, but it is very tedious aiming the phone and takes a VERY long time.

Example:

View attachment 3001995
If you could do something like:
[] 100: <foreign text here> [Translation: Vartext in english]
It would help out a lot.
Yes maybe include a toggle on the main page "translate variable names".
If you use the tool's translation feature, they will be translated automatically.

Hey zths

Do you have RPGMakerMZGame Hook patcher like this:

I'm willing to pay for it (just need the cheat/speed hack menu that comes with cliplogger). Unfortunately, MS Defender and MalwareBytes flag this one as severe trojan.

Just wondering if you made a similar tool.
One of my goals in making this tool is to avoid "Patch" games themselves, So, no.

zths, ive got another request. Something Ive noticed that I think you might be one of the only ways to fix it.

Lots of rpgm (and other engine) games seem to not allow you to maximize the window (not fullscreen, just resize/maximize), but others with the same engine do. So my guess is this is the dev either not knowing how to change it when they make the game, or wanting it that way.

Problem is I play on dual 4k 30" monitors, and when some of these games are 320/480/720p windows... they are so small I can hide the entire window behind my fist. Most of the time I close and delete these games, because I am not going to struggle to play it with my face up against my screen.

If you could add a way to override the windows size and maybe even the resolution, that would be awesome for those of us who hate those tiny forced game windows.
For RPG Maker XP/Vx/VxAce this feature already exists, in the main tab.
All other engines should allow you to resize the window directly.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Interesting. Must be a different version than what I am running. I just downloaded it a few weeks ago. Mine doesnt have a lot of those features.

EDIT: Just tried and the translate works for variables, I just never tried it since I play already translated games.

As for the window size slider, I do not have that on this current game, but it does not need it. I will try on other games later.

Thanks for hte info

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
zths IF I translate a game to make the variables/switches in the MTool show in english, does it also overwrite the existing translation of the game?

Some of the games I play are already translated and the fan translations are probably better than MTL, so I would prefer to keep those. I wanted to check how it works before I use it on games with good translations already.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths IF I translate a game to make the variables/switches in the MTool show in english, does it also overwrite the existing translation of the game?

Some of the games I play are already translated and the fan translations are probably better than MTL, so I would prefer to keep those. I wanted to check how it works before I use it on games with good translations already.
just try it.

MℯlonLord

Oct 23, 2022
Hi, does anyone know any soln. for this ? Sometimes the dialogue goes beyond the textbox and i cant see the missed part unless i check the log

Aug 22, 2021
Does this tool intentionally overwrite other default fonts in windows? I ran it to attempt to edit a game save (which I sadly borked, along with the game itself which now deletes its own save files when it attempts to load them) and noticed that dozens of other windows UI elements suddenly had the same font it was applying to the game. I had to go and manually reset them after a full restart to completely revert.

I dont want to sully the name of your tool, but that is borderline virus behavior and has me extremely concerned. Are there any processes or apps which your tool affects that I need to go verify (beyond linked games)?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Does this tool intentionally overwrite other default fonts in windows? I ran it to attempt to edit a game save (which I sadly borked, along with the game itself which now deletes its own save files when it attempts to load them) and noticed that dozens of other windows UI elements suddenly had the same font it was applying to the game. I had to go and manually reset them after a full restart to completely revert.

I dont want to sully the name of your tool, but that is borderline virus behavior and has me extremely concerned. Are there any processes or apps which your tool affects that I need to go verify (beyond linked games)?
Analysis It and report back here, I'm curious about it too.
It should not inject to any other process, useless you put the inject loader dll to someplace wrong.
Someplace wrong means all the dll searching path.

Or some other software, trying apply the font wrong, i don't know, so you better analysis it yourself.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I stopped using MTool for a while now since the update where Google tl got swapped to Bing. Honestly, Bing is sooo bad to use while Google was getting better for some reason. Just wanna know the reason behind switching it. And do you plan on switching back to Google?

Reactions: Jeikobe

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I stopped using MTool for a while now since the update where Google tl got swapped to Bing. Honestly, Bing is sooo bad to use while Google was getting better for some reason. Just wanna know the reason behind switching it. And do you plan on switching back to Google?
Not enough money to keep me continuing to use Google.
Bing is cheaper.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Not enough money to keep me continuing to use Google.
Bing is cheaper.
No idea how that works. Didnt know you were paying Google.

and from the mainpost:
Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services,
That's why I was confused for a bit.

Guess I'll use this app during desperate times from now on. Btw, no hate here. Your app, your rules.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Thanks for the info. That makes sense. Since Azure is just standard tl, I guessing there's no room for improvement as well...
Yeah, guess I wont be using this for a while.

I know there's always the subscription fee as an option...But the thing is, I rarely play raw hgames these days, so it's not worth it imo.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I can't download the tool from the main page ( ) did someting happen?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes