• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DemonSlayer98

Apr 1, 2020
did i download it wrong or is the sound not working for anyone i went into the settings and moved all to max so not sure what else to do.

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Heads up: Save system doesn't save inventory and only saves first trait of the girls, (girls with multiple traits only retain first one after loading a save) so spend consumables before saving since they will be lost anyway

Reactions: Ivan Americanoff

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
yea but there any way to get money yet?
sell goblins when you breed better ones and you can also sell extra girls you get from raids. to sell hover cursor over slave/goblin you want to sell at their resting site or breeding pit and click mouse wheel (or middle mouse button if you have it)

Reactions: Piduwako

Shayew

Oct 7, 2020
I have a question, does anyone else experience a high CPU usage and temperature while playing this game this is the very first time that this happens and I'm just curious it goes all the way to 80°C and is quite noisy.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
So I really like this game and will keep an eye on it, but keeping the sex, birthing, and milking all in separate rooms is a terrible idea. Everything is spread out way too much and there's a lot of wasted space that makes things really awkward to move the characters around and monitor everything. I really think the sex, birthing, and milking should all be in one big room, and put the stocks and beds closer together so that way I can see multiple things happening at once. The west side of the room could be your 4 beds for sex, the north side would be for birthing while the babies could grow up in the middle like it is now and the east would be the milkers. That way it's not as awkward to move around one room and keep track of everything. Also, the game is way too dark. It makes it hard to move through the cave even with the hotkeys since you can't see 70% of the time. I get turned around and lose track of where I am a lot because of this. I get that they are just some evil creatures that live in a dark cave, but it makes it even harder to navigate when my screen is pure black in some places.

I really think this game is awesome and could be amazing once there is more content and variety in it, but I really hope the dev rethinks the layout and lighting of this game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
it's dark as fuck , also how do you make money? i get the sense it is through selling milk but i do not see a way to sell it.
There is a "Gamma" setting in this game (like in most others). I am not sure what it's supposed to do, but what it does, is correcting for the developers' love of darkness.

Has anyone actually figured out how to sell or use human milk?
The game is heavily based on Monster Black Market. In that game, you could feed the milk to newly born female slaves to improve their stats and breast size. But in this game, there is no use for it implemented yet. Just like for the loot you get from raiding (except for potions).

Reactions: kezza and Z3r0K00l
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes