bobdav90

Jun 11, 2017
I'll bite where's the market/when does it open up in gameplay? I figured out how to sell things but no clue how to buy women.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'll bite where's the market/when does it open up in gameplay? I figured out how to sell things but no clue how to buy women.
Press number keys to jump around to the different areas 1-2 are breeding areas (The rocks coming out of the ground in the alcoves), 3 is the birthing/milking room, 4 is the jail cell, 5 is the goblin rest room, 6 is the market, 7 is the brothel.

Took me like half an hour to figure where the breeding rooms were lol. "Here's a rock on the ground that you're supposed to magically know is where goblins breed".

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Sandbox Savegame
Version:2408

Setup
- All unique characters - H-Exp reset
- All unique monsters - 5 breeders in breeding area
- 3 Nekos, 3 Elfs, 3 Goblin Hybrids - All virgin
- Time reset
- All counters reset (except raid list)
- All Items maximized to 99 or 999
- Money 999,999

Traits (all females)
- 100 points Max health
- 10 points Defense
- 10 points Attack
- 20 points Damage

Modifications (all females)
- 20% change of impregnation to all females (default is 70%)
- 0 pregnancies left (default is 20)
- 2 max pregnancies (default is 20)
- Depravity locked
- Depravity 0 except Laab (Futa)
- Depravity MAX for Laab (Futa)

For those who want to test the game in its fullest!
Is there a way to change the modifications back to default? I want all the impregnation to be set to the default 70% instead of just 20% and max pregnancies to be 20 instead of just 2.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Hello
someone can upload the latest version to

??
have issues with Mega all the time
Thanks in advance
Here you go:

I had to divide it into parts because I didn't want to register, and the uploads without an account on mediafire are limited to one gigabyte.

Reactions: Dhitz

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Here you go:

I had to divide it into parts because I didn't want to register, and the uploads without an account on mediafire are limited to one gigabyte.
Thank you very much!
:cool:(y)
killdogss.gif

goonish

Aug 19, 2018
I see the potions that reset depravity and reset pregnancies but the max pregnancies only goes up to 2 and pregnancy chances are at 20% and don't above that.
Pregnancies can go up 3 if you nurse with Neko Milk. Goblin Hybrids inherit their max pregnancies from their mother. So if the first hybrid is nursed with neko milk she will have 23 max if she has a hybrid child and they are nursed with neko milk their max will be 26 and so on.

Also the futa and goblin only have hybrids so you can boost max pregnancies quickly with that.

BigBoom550

Feb 1, 2018
Pregnancies can go up 3 if you nurse with Neko Milk. Goblin Hybrids inherit their max pregnancies from their mother. So if the first hybrid is nursed with neko milk she will have 23 max if she has a hybrid child and they are nursed with neko milk their max will be 26 and so on.

Also the futa and goblin only have hybrids so you can boost max pregnancies quickly with that.
How do you nurse? I've struggled with that for some reason.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you nurse? I've struggled with that for some reason.
Stick women who previously gave birth in the milkers, they'll be milked. Then click the pacifier icon on the UI to set the milk the babies will be fed. It can be set to auto replenish. Girls only give milk for a certain period after births, so you have to keep allowing them to be knocked up every once in a while. Human Milk = Goblin Milk < Elf Milk < Neko Milk, and larger breasts produce milk faster, so keep hunting elves till you find a big tittied one or use some of the appearance altering potions or something. Nekos are a pain in the ass to find and might take weeks, but a steady stream of big tittied elves doesn't take long to acquire for consistent milk.

When it comes to birthing numbers, just do raids every day, you'll get a ton of Uterus Restoration Potions. Not much else to do with all your weak gobs atm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes