Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Can you sell off the excess women?

If you are finding the game to dark, you can do what I did and just adjust the gama correction they have it set to zero 50% is a much better setting.

May 1, 2022
I can't understand how to sell slaves, buying is OK and everything else is OK, but there is a BUT, pumping is long for the army, you can't speed it up either, for example, with the help of an amplifier, go from level 1 to level 5, little choice of purchase, I would add action to this game, especially when you go on the attack, than wait for the campaign and return of the army, and wait for VICTORY, + there is no access to improving equipment for the army including weapons, there is no diversity of Orc, from a raspberry to a large ORC, for example from a thin to a muscular ORC, and everything else is cool.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I can't understand how to sell slaves, buying is OK and everything else is OK, but there is a BUT, pumping is long for the army, you can't speed it up either, for example, with the help of an amplifier, go from level 1 to level 5, little choice of purchase, I would add action to this game, especially when you go on the attack, than wait for the campaign and return of the army, and wait for VICTORY, + there is no access to improving equipment for the army including weapons, there is no diversity of Orc, from a raspberry to a large ORC, for example from a thin to a muscular ORC, and everything else is cool.
2 posts up describes how. But it is missing a little open the window that shows the slaves and monsters, you can click with the center mouse button on the images. That will give you an option to sell them. Same for any supplies in the inventory.

Reactions: Gradius_Paladin

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Just imaging how many pages this tread would have, if nobody ask "how to sell a slave?"... :BootyTime:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
In this case, the devs could understand that means that the sell mechanics isn't obvious and could be better explained. If it's asked a million times, it's clearly an issue that could be improved. So even info like that can be useful.
Agree, but I play that game since the first release and I´m pretty sure, you can read it in the tutorial how to sell/send to with MMB. There is also Options to see the controls. Like R for raid and stuff.

I don´t want to blame new players, we all start something for the first time. Nonetheless, it´s kinda annoying sometimes. :D

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
Sandbox Savegame
Version:2408

Setup
- All unique characters - H-Exp reset
- All unique monsters - 5 breeders in breeding area
- 3 Nekos, 3 Elfs, 3 Goblin Hybrids - All virgin
- Time reset
- All counters reset (except raid list)
- All Items maximized to 99 or 999
- Money 999,999

Traits (all females)
- 100 points Max health
- 10 points Defense
- 10 points Attack
- 20 points Damage

Modifications (all females)
- 20% change of impregnation to all females (default is 70%)
- 0 pregnancies left (default is 20)
- 2 max pregnancies (default is 20)
- Depravity locked
- Depravity 0 except Laab (Futa)
- Depravity MAX for Laab (Futa)

For those who want to test the game in its fullest!

Maxapocolypse

Nov 23, 2020
Sandbox Savegame
Version:2408

Setup
- All unique characters - H-Exp reset
- All unique monsters - 5 breeders in breeding area
- 3 Nekos, 3 Elfs, 3 Goblin Hybrids - All virgin
- Time reset
- All counters reset (except raid list)
- All Items maximized to 99 or 999
- Money 999,999

Traits (all females)
- 100 points Max health
- 10 points Defense
- 10 points Attack
- 20 points Damage

Modifications (all females)
- 20% change of impregnation to all females (default is 70%)
- 0 pregnancies left (default is 20)
- 2 max pregnancies (default is 20)
- Depravity locked
- Depravity 0 except Laab (Futa)
- Depravity MAX for Laab (Futa)

For those who want to test the game in its fullest!
How does one use this?

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone figured out a way to change FOV?
Perhaps via some unity explorer (idk if this game was made in unity).

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Perhaps via some unity explorer (idk if this game was made in unity).
The blue words "Unreal engine" in the game's title are the game's engine. It takes the same niche as Unity, and thus a game can't have both.

ulrich1555

Nov 15, 2020
le jeux est sympa , kiffant mais j'ai toujours ce problème de surpopulation de goblin ou d'esclave , le sous disant bouton clic de molette ne marche pas , il serai sympa de pouvoir changer ces touches ou avoir une interface de vente

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes