Otze

Nov 24, 2022
is it normal that the elve nun from castle has only 1 trait? seems like a bummer after i captured her she got only +10 hp while other girls from the castle had 2 traits :I

Sith161

Apr 5, 2019
can you get unique character like Senira multiple times? i sell she cuz she only have one trait.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I case you want to progress faster, make a save where you only have 3 Goblins with good traits. Then Copy that save to saveeditoronline and edit the values. You can spot the difference, because the girls have another line with pregnancy and further the values are for the soldiers in the Castle, City etc. So basically in between those lines. Keep in mind, that even if you raise the Attack/defense, they might be on a lower level. (maybe I didn't saw that during the edit).
Just in Case someone will try the other way, with lower the Level for Castle etc, it will be shown on the raid menue, but the value will switch back on your way back from the raid (and your goblins might be dead).

You can also alter the pregnancy count for the girls, or expand the serum to restore in your stock.

As always, make a Backup from your save first, before editing. ;)

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
when started my GPUs goes instantly to 99%... in the first menu. Even Star Citizen, Hogwarts doesnt get my GPU running up 99% all the time... usually it goes up to 20-33% for smaller games. So this is something which really needs to be fixed... because the energy consumption really annoys me. The game itself is enjoyable... sometime tidious and there could be a lot of QOL optimasations too... but hey, this is a small project and there is room for many improvements... but the GPU coming up instantly while actually nothing complicated is being rendered is kinda a no go for now.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is it normal that the elve nun from castle has only 1 trait? seems like a bummer after i captured her she got only +10 hp while other girls from the castle had 2 traits :I
Yes, all unique girls seem to have only 1 trait. Unlike Monster Black Market, where unique girls have really good stats.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
when started my GPUs goes instantly to 99%... in the first menu. Even Star Citizen, Hogwarts doesnt get my GPU running up 99% all the time... usually it goes up to 20-33% for smaller games. So this is something which really needs to be fixed... because the energy consumption really annoys me. The game itself is enjoyable... sometime tidious and there could be a lot of QOL optimasations too... but hey, this is a small project and there is room for many improvements... but the GPU coming up instantly while actually nothing complicated is being rendered is kinda a no go for now.
One thing that works for me is to cap the framerate at something like 60 because by default it runs at unlimited.
You can find the .ini file for that by browsing to %LocalAppdata% and then MudBlood\Saved\Config\Windows\
Then open GameUserSettings.ini with notepad or something and FrameRateLimit=0.000000 or something to FrameRateLimit=60.0

Helped with my GPU temps and power draw.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
One thing that works for me is to cap the framerate at something like 60 because by default it runs at unlimited.
You can find the .ini file for that by browsing to %LocalAppdata% and then MudBlood\Saved\Config\Windows\
Then open GameUserSettings.ini with notepad or something and FrameRateLimit=0.000000 or something to FrameRateLimit=60.0

Thanks. Will try this too.

Reactions: Red_7285

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023

The option for V-Sync is missing so the frames are not limited for now. Next patch will fix it.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
it worked. GPU usage is still unusually high (30-40% in menu and in general) ... but at least my rig doenst sound a starting airplane anymore. thanks again!
yeah, they need to update and optimize the game, but i have a 1660 and a shitty cpu and its going pretty well for me.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes