Jun 21, 2017
Are moans implemented? The option is there but I only hear the plap plap plap. Are the moans pronounced or just a very small "ah" once in a while?
I ask because I dont hear any difference with the option on or off

Reactions: Viking-Berzerker

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
PS: ALready figure it out, ive reached the number of monsters limit
Sometimes the game forgets them as well. I'm not at the limit and have had it happen. I usually wait about a two minutes after I know they given birth and if they are still in the Nursery I send them back to the cage.
And I've seen them give birth even when the limit was reached.

Reactions: jomijoan

senaris

Jan 5, 2022
Sometimes the game forgets them as well. I'm not at the limit and have had it happen. I usually wait about a two minutes after I know they given birth and if they are still in the Nursery I send them back to the cage.
And I've seen them give birth even when the limit was reached.
Another trick it's to just save and reload the said save file.. The counters will fix themselves.

kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.3.5 updates

-New unique character Rouke can be obtained as a child of a human who has been impregnated by a goblin.
-New female human-goblin hybrid race has been added with its own unique animation set. This new race can be obtained with a 10% chance as the child of a human impregnated by a goblin or with 25% chance as the child of a human-goblin hybrid impregnated by a goblin.
-An experimental POV camera has been added, after clicking on a character press SPACEBAR to enter is POV, use WASD to move and QE to adjust elevation, RMB to rotate. Press SPACEBAR again to go back to normal camera.
-V-Sync and frame limiter has been added under the graphic settings.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
  1. The game is not dark on our side, it might be your screen. Many screens reproduce bad the "black" colors. We've tested 5 different computers with 5 different screen. Game is meant to be dark, plus in the options there is gamma. Can you send a screenshot where you fall on the floor? As written on the guide you can use 1 to 6 buttons to teleport. And about the darkness, we put the gamma option for that reason and the game is meant to be dark in an obscure goblin cave. But not that you can't see nothing, for all that have this problem i suggest you to try to regulate the color of your screen palette, because probably its not accurate. The only moment we found this problem was using a very old samsung screen paid 80 euros 10 years ago. We will add an explanation to the selling and buying on the guide too. If you like the game please support, if you have bugs or issues to report please contact me on discord.
game looks completly fine, on these days i got like a crush with your game, im entering the page every 5 hours just to see if they upload the new version, ive never payed for NFSW games, but your game will be the first one that i will pay , because is very funny to play and its entertaining, please dont stop with this project.

Last edited:

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Just created an account here to say this game is awesome. Really looking forward on this, it is still a bit bare bones, but is already very addicting with nice models and animation.

I like that the character bios are an empty field, it allows me to come up with background stories about the woman and how they were captured during the raid, or how they end up being sold at the market, i like to edit every single one of them with fucked up stories, i also like to put a nickname in front of their names depending on the story i create. The empty bios leave space for the imagination.

Edit: Just realised now that the character bios gets deleted after you exit the game, the save file doesn't keep them, really hope future versions fix this.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes