Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Maybe a chance to start corrupting your friends and family:KEK:
I once shown Honey Select to one of my friends, i started fucking Chun Li and he said he wasn't having that and left the room. Sex on video games was too much for him, it was disgusting he said. We still best friends anyway.

Sometimes he comes up talking about the times he does sex in real life, and i feel like i should leave cause i ain't having that. Sex in real life is just too much in my opinion. Disgusting! How can he say that to me? We still best friends anyway.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
I once shown Honey Select to one of my friends, i started fucking Chun Li and he said he wasn't having that and left the room. Sex on video games was too much for him, it was disgusting he said. We still best friends anyway.

Sometimes he comes up talking about the times he does sex in real life, and i feel like i should leave cause i ain't having that. Sex in real life is just too much in my opinion. Disgusting! How can he say that to me? We still best friends anyway.
Sex in real Life? I think he lied to you. There is no such thing. The same with women on the internet, they just dont exist

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Sex in real Life? I think he lied to you. There is no such thing. The same with women on the internet, they just dont exist
I have to disagree about the whole women on the internet thing nowadays. I feel like they are dominating our space. The space that men spent their soul, blood, sweat, and tears, in order to build, the internet, is being rapidly taken over by women, we build this space after so much effort, only to be taken away by the females. Most of them are talentless, most have nothing to offer besides being a woman. They are smart tho, we gotta give them that. Just my opinion.

Aug 19, 2018
I have to disagree about the whole women on the internet thing nowadays. I feel like they are dominating our space. The space that men spent their soul, blood, sweat, and tears, in order to build, the internet, is being rapidly taken over by women, we build this space after so much effort, only to be taken away by the females. Most of them are talentless, most have nothing to offer besides being a woman. They are smart tho, we gotta give them that. Just my opinion.

This opinion was posted in a discussion thread for a game that is about kidnapping and repeatedly raping girls until they are pregnant, for the people in the back.

Its Damon

Apr 28, 2018
Came here to check if there was a update aviable. There isn't yet. Checked the comments since sometimes it is in there and the thread hasn't been updated, but it is not there either. Ok I check again later, so I x out of the thread and go about my day.

Some of yall should learn to do the same...wtf are those discussions LMAO

Dragons

Dec 9, 2017
Reactions: GreenD20Dice

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Interesting that two people tried making nearly the same game months apart. The Goblin Virgin Wizard game is almost the exact same idea just a different approach. I'm not complaining if Monster Breeder sims become a genre lol.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so a few problems, and one game breaking issue, that need addressing

1- If the player sends all of their goblins out on a raid, a low level raid, it is expected that they would all either survive and win, or fail and have only some return. not every single goblin i have dying and then locking me out of the game. and yes, i mean it, no goblins at all means no breeding humans to make more goblins, meaning i literally cannot do anything. at all. this is, as you might imagine, a serious issue.

2- certain hairstyles seem to just vanish after a set period of time or if an action is taken. the starting girl you get from the very first raid seems to go bald and make her hair appear five feet in front of her instead. other slaves in the market also had this problem, it would seem.

3- if i didn't mess with my gamma settings i literally would not be able to see anything, because the starting area is stupidly dark. put some torches around or something, i've never had to mess with gamma settings ever, so this is a little novel to me.

4- this game needs optimising for mid-range PCs. the PC i use to play max settings games almost overheated with how much memory it ate up, and that was playing on the lowest settings for graphics. this needs sorting, fast, because my pc can run stupidly demanding games at high or ultra settings and have no issues, but this game makes it almost overheat? that's a problem, and a potentially dangerous one.

those are all the issues i've found so far, i imagine some of the other, lesser known issues have already been dealt with

Reactions: pizzacattt

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so a few problems, and one game breaking issue, that need addressing

1- If the player sends all of their goblins out on a raid, a low level raid, it is expected that they would all either survive and win, or fail and have only some return. not every single goblin i have dying and then locking me out of the game. and yes, i mean it, no goblins at all means no breeding humans to make more goblins, meaning i literally cannot do anything. at all. this is, as you might imagine, a serious issue.
Note that you can buy more goblins on the market, if you have money remaining.
Also, you really shouldn't put all your eggs (goblins) in the same basket.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Note that you can buy more goblins on the market, if you have money remaining.
Also, you really shouldn't put all your eggs (goblins) in the same basket.
to be fair, i was operating on the idea that the game would use a health system and simply only kill some of them, that others would return wounded and need to rest. not that the game would just flat out kill them all.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
to be fair, i was operating on the idea that the game would use a health system and simply only kill some of them, that others would return wounded and need to rest. not that the game would just flat out kill them all.
The game often kills just some of them. But that happens on relatively successful missions.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how can i sell unused Slave ? how to use milk and foods ??
Milk and food do not seem to have any use in the game yet. You only milk slaves because you like milking.
You can sell slaves and goblins by opening their context menu. It's been a while since I played this game, but I think it was either right-click or middle-click on them.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes