realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
I'll consider buying it, when it's completed for sale or at least sale as EA on steam, if that day ever comes, like many of the titles here.
Before that, unwatch it and just totally forget about it, also like many of the titles here.
Really no point to care about how our packaged food is produced as a single customer, as long as it's edible, do we?

Twilight_Rains

Mar 26, 2019
... I thought this site was for pirating games, I'm disabled and cant afford patron so have to rely on this site yet its been months since a update was available here? at least release one ver behind here for goodness sake

ManAssEnjoyer

Nov 2, 2022
It could also mean there's just not a lot of people subscribed to the patreon. I imagine a lot of games end up that way. As it is now, it's just kind of an animation preview.

pizzacattt

Aug 10, 2019
from what ive seen on the devs discord their appers to be some people who are paying for the patreon

pizzacattt

Aug 10, 2019
They released a new version recently, but strangely, there is no description explaining what they added, so who knows what's new.

pizzacattt

Aug 10, 2019
also theirs going to be no updates posted here the devs watch this and dont want people prating the game they worked hard on and on their discord is say dont share on forums.

kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.3.6 updates
Added new female goblin-human hybrid faces
Added new goblin-human hybrid animations
Enabled female goblin-human hybrid milking
Added new sex stats tracker inside character info menu ( can be opened pressing F on a character )
Added a feature that briefly increases\lowers the speed of animations randomly
Fixed an issue that didn't allow custom bio of character to be saved
Fixed an issue that didn't allow lewd animations to be displayed in the manual picking menu
The face animation infrastructure is currently being reworked, to increase the quality and speed up their creation

Reactions: pizzacattt

Callmeboogy

Dec 25, 2022
also theirs going to be no updates posted here the devs watch this and don't want people prating the game they worked hard on and on their discord is say don't share on forums.
Okay and? This is a website to pirate games, that's the whole point of this thread. I'm sorry to the devs who put in hard work but a couple people not paying patreon isn't gonna kill em. If I can get some hands on extra cash I'll probably buy the patreon and post here. Until then I'm just gonna wait for someone else.

pizzacattt

Aug 10, 2019
Okay and? This is a website to pirate games, that's the whole point of this thread. I'm sorry to the devs who put in hard work but a couple people not paying patreon isn't gonna kill em. If I can get some hands on extra cash I'll probably buy the patreon and post here. Until then I'm just gonna wait for someone else.
what im saying is that the devs quite littreally watch this thread and ban peopel who share new versions of the game on this thread

Aug 19, 2018
what im saying is that the devs quite littreally watch this thread and ban peopel who share new versions of the game on this thread
Unless the dev has unique codes given out to every patreon supporter, couldn't you just y'know, not use the same username as your patreon account when uploading?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes