Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
So peoples don t ask here again if we become a update this have the dev from the game wrote in discord

Thatguylodos15.08.2023 19:21
Everyone Guys don't share the Mega link on forums . if i saw it i'm forced to ban people . this is not how you sopport the game .

we never see this game again :(

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
its a realy bad idea to do force support and play the "on dont pirate my game pay for it!!!" on such a so far featureless incomplete mess of a pre pre pre alpha proof of concept nothingburger of a shell of a game....
I will support a Game when it becomes a game.... im not "supporting" another 7 year long development hell to almost no progress to abandonment project im sorry mr game dev. charge money for your game when its actualy a game and not a skeleton of barley anything.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
its a realy bad idea to do force support and play the "on dont pirate my game pay for it!!!" on such a so far featureless incomplete mess of a pre pre pre alpha proof of concept nothingburger of a shell of a game....
I will support a Game when it becomes a game.... im not "supporting" another 7 year long development hell to almost no progress to abandonment project im sorry mr game dev. charge money for your game when its actualy a game and not a skeleton of barley anything.
I was honestly tempted to buy it and then leak it aftert seeing the discord but 10 american dollarydoos for what is basically a gallery with extra steps is just insane

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
you should make this text in his discort i don t think that theguylodos here this read, but i am sure he read then your text ban you from his discord and then deleted your text in discord, so is this for nothing

I have maked by his text a thumbs down if this here all was like this game make and have more as 100 then say this more !

Reactions: Kyoka

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
If you try google, it's actually leaked in some sites written in some probably east asian languages. And sometime, google translate is even making me more confusing about the text...

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
If you try google, it's actually leaked in some sites written in some probably east asian languages. And sometime, google translate is even making me more confusing about the text...
this are all old leaks not the newest or show me where i can find MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.3.7

ManAssEnjoyer

Nov 2, 2022
It's kind of hard to justify subbing to this patreon considering it doesn't even have any non-paywalled info on it. The owner's Twitter doesn't update. It seems like by not even sharing older versions there's absolutely no marketing on this game.

Reactions: bethrezen0

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Can i ask you where did you find leaks ? I find nothing on google except 0.68.3.4
From what the url says, it's a site named "white-plus.net". Saw some screenshots that weren't from the Dev's showcase, and it also shows the size of 0.68.3.7 is 4.59GB. They even found a bug that the newest elf is re-obtainable by raiding the village multiple times... But sadly it's not open for registration so I can't get the link. Will dig around there to see if I can find anything...

p.s. wow, a 2018 account, and this is your very first message...:ROFLMAO:

Indelos

Dec 8, 2018
From what the url says, it's a site named "white-plus.net". Saw some screenshots that weren't from the Dev's showcase, and it also shows the size of 0.68.3.7 is 4.59GB. They even found a bug that the newest elf is re-obtainable by raiding the village multiple times... But sadly it's not open for registration so I can't get the link. Will dig around there to see if I can find anything...

p.s. wow, a 2018 account, and this is your very first message...:ROFLMAO:
Seems interesting, thanks !

Feb 15, 2018
So peoples don t ask here again if we become a update this have the dev from the game wrote in discord

Thatguylodos15.08.2023 19:21
Everyone Guys don't share the Mega link on forums . if i saw it i'm forced to ban people . this is not how you sopport the game .

we never see this game again :(
Everyone can go support him,download the game,then upload it somewhere else and spread it.I don't see how he can find out who it was to ban them since it could be anyone. Sadly I won't be that person because I refuse to support games that probably will never be finished.

Reactions: vault wanderer
Jun 21, 2017
Everyone can go support him,download the game,then upload it somewhere else and spread it.I don't see how he can find out who it was to ban them since it could be anyone. Sadly I won't be that person because I refuse to support games that probably will never be finished.
They can also DM the upload team the link and they will upload it here, hell I can be the Middle man if people want.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
let's say you deposit 10 euros and do what you said, then you can be sure that he will ban you and everyone else who registered and paid about a week before will be banned because he already has the money .

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes