iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
didn't know abominations couldn't make normal goblins. sold my last goblin. now i can either rage quit or start the grind over lol. fml.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
didn't know abominations couldn't make normal goblins. sold my last goblin. now i can either rage quit or start the grind over lol. fml.
You can buy goblins.
Market by the gate, it alternates between buying slaves and buying goblins.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Maybe i am to blind, but how can i sell items and slaves to earn Money ?
Press the middle Mouse Button for selling, or send to rest. You can also sell milk to get some money.
Best way is still to use cheat engine, if you know how to use it.

Reactions: fishermen

fishermen

Jan 21, 2018
Press the middle Mouse Button for selling, or send to rest. You can also sell milk to get some money.
Best way is still to use cheat engine, if you know how to use it.
Thank you. Yes sometimes i used Cheat Engine so i know the Program. I wont Cheat Money my Slave Places are full ^^ Also i didnt like to use Cheat Engine for every Game Start.

Reactions: Balial42

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
When this game first released on here the girl on the main menu was given to us to play with. With this latest update she isn't there anymore. Is there a way to get her in game?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i had a thicc slave give birth to a slim goblin-girl , aren't they supposed to inherit the figure from their mother? :unsure:
Since the possibility for having childs (human or goblinetta) is low, something like 1:10, they gave birth to goblinettas too. Because game mechanic. :geek:
It's also pretty random, because the figure size and even hair color isn't always like the mother.
But if you use a red, blue or green orc the baby orc will have the same color as the father. Abdomination could also based on a orc. Otherwise you wouldn't get the other creations during gameplay.

• Sad
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i know ima sound like a little bitch, but does this game have an option to avoid seeing the prisoners give birth?
1) Automate the slave handling. I think it's somewhere on their character sheet, unless the developers changed that.
2) Don't go to birthing rooms.
The game didn't have much settings the last time I saw it.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
1) Automate the slave handling. I think it's somewhere on their character sheet, unless the developers changed that.
2) Don't go to birthing rooms.
The game didn't have much settings the last time I saw it.
Choose a girl, press F. Once opened the tab, click on the red A for automatic (green dot). Do the same, reverse the automatic thing. Keep in mind, that sometimes the girls are still in the Birthroom even when they are finished. But you can send them to the resting room without go there, just press the MMB and send them to rest.

Reactions: flannan
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes