Balial42

May 3, 2018
will this game only feature vaginal and pregnancy?
Nope, there are also a lot of anal positions that change depending on the race/monster.
And like you can see, this is the prologue...so we might get some quests or different stuff in the future. Nonetheless, this is the main mechanic: Breed´n raid, sleep, repeat. ;)

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Since the possibility for having childs (human or goblinetta) is low, something like 1:10, they gave birth to goblinettas too. Because game mechanic. :geek:
It's also pretty random, because the figure size and even hair color isn't always like the mother.
But if you use a red, blue or green orc the baby orc will have the same color as the father. Abdomination could also based on a orc. Otherwise you wouldn't get the other creations during gameplay.
That sucks cause i dont actually care about the color of the goblins, but i do care about how stacked the breedeers are, i hope the dev makes the goblin hybrids inherit the body type from their mothers cause otherwise you have to keep grinding till you get a thicc one.

Also the slave limit of 15 is way too low, 50 would be better.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
That sucks cause i dont actually care about the color of the goblins, but i do care about how stacked the breedeers are, i hope the dev makes the goblin hybrids inherit the body type from their mothers cause otherwise you have to keep grinding till you get a thicc one.

Also the slave limit of 15 is way too low, 50 would be better.
I know, 15 places are way to less. I saved my progress and selled all the unique girls in order to have some extra space. ^^
But afaik, the space is limited due a long line of code for each girl. You can check your savefile and you know what i mean.
And just one last thing: when you say thicc, you mean huge boobs, or also more weight? ;) The biggest I got so far was 982 (milk capacity).

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I know, 15 places are way to less. I saved my progress and selled all the unique girls in order to have some extra space. ^^
But afaik, the space is limited due a long line of code for each girl. You can check your savefile and you know what i mean.
And just one last thing: when you say thicc, you mean huge boobs, or also more weight? ;) The biggest I got so far was 982 (milk capacity).
Reading from disk shouldn't cause any performance problem if you have a SSD, usually the file is read from once and the results are cached to ram, so consecutive reads are as fast as reading native code. The length of the file doesn't matter much unless its something crazy like 100.000.000 lines.

When i say thicc i mean the whole package really: Boobs and ass.

Reactions: Balial42

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I tried out v0.68.3.7 and have a few observations/suggestions:

Animations:
- I suggest adding a distinct Insertion animation. The instant-start fucking is jarring. Particularly for low depravity slaves, a bit of struggle beforehand would add to the experience.
- I recommend slowing down the sex speed. The 90mph jackhammer pumping makes it look like the girl's holes have zero friction.

Raids:
It is unclear how to predict a raid's chances of success. Can a level 2 goblin reliably defeat a level 1 defender? Can eight level 2 goblins defeat two level 3 defenders? Was it a close defeat? A crushing victory?
The game currently does not give useful feedback other than success or failure. It would greatly improve the player experience to give a raiding party's estimated success probability before sending it. Some random in the outcome is ok, but currently there's no way to predict the probability of winning other than brute force trial-and-error.

Overall I enjoy the game's premise, and distinctly appreciate the variety in female bodies on display. I will certainly consider supporting it financially.
Thanks for the game!

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You can buy goblins.
Market by the gate, it alternates between buying slaves and buying goblins.
Yeah but you can't buy level 12 goblins after you sold your last level 12 goblin because the first time you saw an abomination spawn you thought the game glitched in your favor lol

Maybe dev should consider that the market sells goblins at ~2 levels beneath your highest achieved level

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So uh, don't start a raid before the end of the day. I guess you lose by default? All my units gone, but there's nothing in the log so I think this is a bug.

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
So uh, don't start a raid before the end of the day. I guess you lose by default? All my units gone, but there's nothing in the log so I think this is a bug.
The raid party is still on their way. Just need to wait them to get back.
some other tips: 1, save/load does not help with slave status taken from raid. they'll be fixed at lowest level if save/load during the raid. 2, at the end of day, it's actually "heal" each location fortification (since castle) restored by 1. If you raid the same place multiple times around the clock. not only the quality and quantity will drop. but the place itself will be disappeared from the list.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Any way to mod the save to go above 15 slaves... they stop giving birth to hybrids when your at 15 and just sit stuck

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I checked out the Patreon and Discord for this game and the way these are being operated looks strangely insular.
  1. I may have missed it, but it does not appear the developer reads or posts here at F95.
  2. Without paying $10 a month on Patreon you can't post on the game's discord. That seems a high bar. I guess it's one way to filter out noise.
  3. The Patreon has tiers up to $200 a month! For what appears to be a one-developer game in Tech-Demo stage of completion? I guess the dev is praying there are incredibly gullible people with buckets of money?

I am thankful that apparently a Patron is posting game versions here, but overall the situation with this game looks to my eye like a shot at Cashgrab Abandonware.
Hope I'm mistaken, and I'm curious if anyone has a different interpretation of the situation or knows more.

Edit/Update: Someone replied saying there are 3 people working on this game... Then they deleted their post. So I'm not sure if that's true. I do see Only One name listed on game's main screen.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2017
when i middle-mouse click, the context menu pops up, and drops away really fast. How do i fix that? Its present when i start a new game.

:edit: i did find going full screen lets me have the menu again but i've no idea if i can go back to windowed mode.

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I had an event when goblinness Rouke gave birth to one goblin first, I took it out of the box and she immediately gave birth to a second goblin. Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this? It would be nice if this was not a bug:D

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I had an event when goblinness Rouke gave birth to one goblin first, I took it out of the box and she immediately gave birth to a second goblin. Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this? It would be nice if this was not a bug:D
Might be a bug. Had something similar, the birth animation was broken and the goblins are coming without stop. I couldn't place a girl an this place until I reload the game. ^^

Btw, you can also place a girl to the grow room. Doesn't makes any sense by now, but still a funny feature.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes